Exciting Saturday Night!!!

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
What's everyone up to?

I ditched one of my best friends parties tonight. I worked today though, and have been up since 6. It's about an hour away at a bar with possibly no one I know but him.

Instead, I'm drinking wine in my Jammie's and cleaning the house. Kitchen, dining room and hall are clean, most of the furniture is in the living room while the floor dries. Im waiting out the drying with a cat on my lap, glass of wine and some Hallmark movie about Mrs. Claus being a nanny in New York while she tries to find the spirit of Christmas. Santa wants to retire because the naughty list is longer then the nice list.

Please tell me y'all are having a better time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,226Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    You are so funny, CC. I'm getting over a cold, answering emails, drinking a little wine and wondering if I should get a haircut.

Now doesn't that make your pulse race with excitement? A thrill a minute!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Lol! Thursday night I cut my hair. It's the shortest (a little past my shoulders, with layers chin length and down) it's been in a long time and it's just so bouncy!

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    So exciting I am! Sheets are washed, in a clean bed with all the cats on me and a glass of wine before I turn into a pumpkin at midnight!

Hope you feel better, CP!

Audrey Hepburn
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Well I spent Saturday night at work, if that makes you feel any better!
    3b in South Australia.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,770Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I ended up with a last minute dog sitting job. A year old Chocolate Lab. I didn't get a chance to meet him before hand & the owner (a man) told me that he didn't get on the furniture....was very well potty trained....was good on the leash except if he saw another dog or people. He said he would want to play with them, but if I pulled on the leash& said no he would be fine.

Well.....after the owner left he immediately crapped on my floor. Fortunately, it was in the entry on tile, not my carpet. It was huge like a horse or cow. I sat on my couch to watch tv & he jumped up and pinned me down humping me. I stood up & he put his front paws on my shoulders & started humping me again. He isn't fixed. Our 1st two walks were horrible. He would see a dog & lunge & run. I had to let go of the leash both times or be taken to the ground. I've been injured twice by a big dog while falling when they lunge (bruised ribs, messed up shoulder, bruised & bleeding). The other dog owners were terrified & upset.

I was up most of the nite fending off this dog. He decided to sleep in the bed with me. I have claw marks & bruises on my arms & thighs from him "playing". Thankfully, the owner will be picking him up later this afternoon. I will never watch him again. I guess you could say this was my Saturday nite date from hell.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i drank too much wine and got started decorating the tree.

the tree is done - mostly - now. i have more stuff than tree space since i put it in a corner of the living room.

LOL!
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • RedSkyRedSky Posts: 22Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I spent Saturday sleeping because I usually work at night and sleep on Saturday.
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I went out drinking and it was a big mistake. I'm still trying to recover. Wasted all day yesterday.
  • SortaRicanSortaRican Posts: 310Registered Users
    My Saturday consisted of decorating the Christmas tree with my son (without wine :cry:) while my husband went riding motorcycles with his brother who was visiting from out of town. My husband came home around 800 and we laid on the couch and fell asleep. We used to be such party animals but I can appreciate waking up without a hangover lol.
    3b/3c
    Fine, Long, High Density, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Products
    CoWash: YTC Nourishing Conditioner/AO Honeysuckle Rose
    LI: GDLI
    Styler: KCCC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I took a hot bath and watched a movie.
    Modified CG since Dec 2011

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list