My Youtube Channel

Hi. I am stil on the verge of being a new natural, although I've been natural for almost a year now. I say "still on the verge" because I suffer with texture loss from using heat, so I'm constantly trying to figure out my hair while also growing it out to be healthy again. In the title I wrote my Youtube channel because thats where I document my struggles with my hair, but it seems like my hair is not my only struggle. Gaining views and subscribers is another thing I struggle with. Honestly if my videos were any good you'd think I'd have all the followers I need, but there are a lot of terrible videos that get way more views than my decent videos do. I wrote this extremely long post because I need viewers. Please help me out and view my wonderfully decent channel about my natural hair. Thank you!

Comments

• BeinDebBeinDeb Posts: 583Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    What's your channel listed as - user name? Kind of hard to check you out without any links, titles, etc.
  • RaenboughRaenbough Posts: 22Registered Users
    I would love to check your channel out, I have one as well. On YouTube I am "Sophie Says". What's your channel called?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file