Black Friday Sales!

bookgrdngirlbookgrdngirl Posts: 403Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I know a lot of curlies are like me and love a sale (or need to be able to buy things on sales when it comes for more expensive products) -- so I thought it'd be an awesome idea to list all of the hair related Black Friday sales that are going on.

If you know of any that I didn't list: please add your own! :angel9:

Camille Rose Naturals: 25% off on their website

Alikay Naturals: It was 30% last year, so I'm guessing it'll be about the same

CURLS: is offering 50% off as well as a deluxe sample of the new Blueberry leave-in on $50+ orders.

JessiCurl: 30% off 8oz bottles

Miss Jessie’s: It was Buy 1, Get One Half Off last year, so I'm guessing it'll be about the same

Q-Redew: From what I understand, they did an early Black Friday sale last year; the first buyers got $20 off the Q-Redew. After the early sale was over, the regular discount was $15. I'm assuming they'll do the same, if not something a bit better because they're getting more popular. If you're planning on buying one, I'd recommend to sign up for the emails so you get the early notification. :)

Soultanticals: It was 40% off last year, so I'm guessing it'll be about the same. I believe they also do Cyber Monday sales.

Darcy's Botanicals: I don't know the exact percentage, but they are having one!

Bee Mine: It was 30% off last year, so I'm guessing it'll be about the same.

Carol's Daughter: It was 40% off a $50+ purchase last year, so I'm guessing it'll be about the same. (Just so you know: they run sales CONSTANTLY! That's part of the reason why I've been wanting to buy more CD products.)
Corkicelli multi-patterned 3B with 3A & 3C sections. High density, low porosity, norm-high elasticity & coarse. 3yrs without straightening. CG since 6/25/15. Methylisothiazolinone allergy. Protein sensitive. Cruelty free. :albino: BLOG :flower:
  • Giovanni: Avocado and Olive Oil (RO), Tea Tree Sham & Con (CW/RO)
  • KC: KT, CC, CC
  • CR: CM, GR, AWB, Balm
  • CJ: DF, CIAB, SL, CR
  • CURLS: Souffle
  • AV Juice
  • EVOO

Comments

• rbbrbb Posts: 4,355Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Curl Junkie not announced yet, last year it was 25% off and free ground shipping $100 and over.

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: curl junkie 
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine
  • GlamourstruckkGlamourstruckk Posts: 312Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm just trying to hear from Green Curly! I already purchased from curlmart with their current promotion. I feel as though many companies are slow to announce this year.

Kayla

Youtube - Website
    4b/Density:iii/Strands:Fine, MBL
  • bookgrdngirlbookgrdngirl Posts: 403Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    rbb wrote: »
    Curl Junkie not announced yet, last year it was 25% off and free ground shipping $100 and over.

Thank you!! I know that will help a lot of people! :D

Curlmart is also doing a sale right now in case anyone else is interested in the Curl Junkie Products. Besides the current sale percentage: you can use "WELCOME," to score an additional 15% off! That's how I'm going to be buying my Curl Junkie products! :thumright:
    Corkicelli multi-patterned 3B with 3A & 3C sections. High density, low porosity, norm-high elasticity & coarse. 3yrs without straightening. CG since 6/25/15. Methylisothiazolinone allergy. Protein sensitive. Cruelty free. :albino: BLOG :flower:
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    I'm just trying to hear from Green Curly! I already purchased from curlmart with their current promotion. I feel as though many companies are slow to announce this year.

I'm going to finally make my Curlmart order tonight! I'm just getting a few things, though. I'll probably end up making a purchase at Camille Rose Naturals and Carol's Daughter too. I might make a Soultanicals one because I heard their dupe for KCKT is better than KCKT. I hope Target does some type of beauty/hair related sale too.

Yeah, I agree! I wish brands were more upfront about their sales. A lot of these products are so expensive that I wish they were interested in being more open about their sales. :thumbdown: I tried looking for information on Green Curly for you, but I didn't come up with anything. I'm sorry.
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    It looks like DevaCurl is having a Black Friday sale too! I'm not sure exactly what it is, but if you're interested: you have to sign up here to get the exclusive emails.
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
  • CurlySiaCurlySia Posts: 164Registered Users
    Just saw on Twitter Curl Junkie is doing a Cyber Monday sale.

25% off November 29, 2015, 6pm EST through Monday, November 30, 2015, 6pm EST code CYBER2015 for orders $50+

Cyber Monday details link.
    4a / 3c fine texture, low and normal porosity
    washing/cowashing, conditioning: devacurl decadence one condition, hair rules quench, as i am coconut cowash, curl junkie daily fix, curl rehab
    leave in: curl junkie smoothing lotion, hawaiian silky 14 in 1, hair rules quench, as i am, camille rose fresh curl
    styling: hair rules curly whip, camille rose curl maker
    sealants: oil rinse with Africa's Best Herbal Oil, Soultanicals Knot Dressing, bekura palm tapioca or jane carter nourish & shine

I'm going to finally make my Curlmart order tonight! I'm just getting a few things, though. I'll probably end up making a purchase at Camille Rose Naturals and Carol's Daughter too. I might make a Soultanicals one because I heard their dupe for KCKT is better than KCKT. I hope Target does some type of beauty/hair related sale too.

Yeah, I agree! I wish brands were more upfront about their sales. A lot of these products are so expensive that I wish they were interested in being more open about their sales. :thumbdown: I tried looking for information on Green Curly for you, but I didn't come up with anything. I'm sorry.

Select haircare items are buy one get one 50% off right now at Target. They also have 7 (I think) days of sales and one day is for beauty. Miss Jessie's is in that BOGO 50% deal that I know of.

Kayla

Youtube - Website
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    rbb wrote: »

Thank you!! I know that will help a lot of people! :D

Curlmart is also doing a sale right now in case anyone else is interested in the Curl Junkie Products. Besides the current sale percentage: you can use "WELCOME," to score an additional 15% off! That's how I'm going to be buying my Curl Junkie products! :thumright:

I did the curlsmart sale and used welcome for the additional 15% off. $5 shipping

~ sent with love and good intentions ~
    Modified CG since Dec 2011

Select haircare items are buy one get one 50% off right now at Target. They also have 7 (I think) days of sales and one day is for beauty. Miss Jessie's is in that BOGO 50% deal that I know of.

Thanks so much for the heads up! I know Ulta is offering Buy 1, Get One and Half Off for Shea Moisutre at the moment as well. You can apply a $3.50 coupon to the special too! I'll keep my eyes open on the beauty sale. :)
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    Eden Bodyworks: is having an early access Black Friday for NC readers! You can say 30% on $30+ orders. The code is NCBF. I don't know if they'll be doing a separate Black Friday sale again or not.

TGIN (Thank God I'm Natural): products are all 30% off so most of the products are $9.99! The shopping promo code for the discount is BLACK15.
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    CurlySia wrote: »

25% off November 29, 2015, 6pm EST through Monday, November 30, 2015, 6pm EST code CYBER2015 for orders $50+

Thanks so much, CurlySia! I bought two Curl Junkie products on Curlmart yesterday. I wanted to try more, but I only have a certain amount available to spend on my haircare (I have a lot of presents to buy!!). If I still have some cash left, I'll take advantage of the Cyber Monday sale too. :)
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    Curlmix: is currently offering a Black Friday Pre-Sale (I'm assuming they'll also be doing another sale as well) that gives a $5 discount off each individual Curlmix. It's not required to get a subscription to take advantage of this discount!

Sally's Beauty: is having an early Black Friday sale! They're starting today. There's Buy 1, Get One Free on Silk Elements products (some of those are CG friendly) as well as styling tools, etc.

Curlkit: is offering 40% off their entire site. Their Black Friday starts today!! If you like the brands CURLS, As I Am, Camille Rose Naturals, etc. than this is an awesome sale! The 40% discount code is: BFSALE. From what I saw, it looks like they're offering a 10% discount on a lot of their products as well. It's not a huge selection, but the discounts are worth enough.

Carol's Daughter: is offering up to 50% off on an Early Black Friday sale (I'm assuming that they'll also do a sale for Black Friday separately) and a free gift of a 4oz 'Monoi: Repairing Hair Mask' (a $22 value) if your order is $40+.

Satin-Lined Caps (SLAPS): is offering 30% off on Cyber Monday!
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    Mixed Chicks: is doing a Cyber Monday sale! I don't know the percentages, but they're having one. If you buy the liter sizes, I'm sure this will be especially useful. (In case you didn't know, Marshall's and TJ Maxx is also selling Mixed Chicks cheaper as well.)
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    Yes, I took advantage of that sale and got some of everything from Curl Junkie since I kept hearing about how great it is and only have Curls in a Bottle, which was a miss for me.

So far I really like the conditioners I ordered and am glad I finally got Pattern Pusha. Going back for more on Cyber Monday.

Thanks so much, CurlySia! I bought two Curl Junkie products on Curlmart yesterday. I wanted to try more, but I only have a certain amount available to spend on my haircare (I have a lot of presents to buy!!). If I still have some cash left, I'll take advantage of the Cyber Monday sale too. :)
    washing/cowashing, conditioning: devacurl decadence one condition, hair rules quench, as i am coconut cowash, curl junkie daily fix, curl rehab
    leave in: curl junkie smoothing lotion, hawaiian silky 14 in 1, hair rules quench, as i am, camille rose fresh curl
    sealants: oil rinse with Africa's Best Herbal Oil, Soultanicals Knot Dressing, bekura palm tapioca or jane carter nourish & shine
    NaturelleGrow

Black Friday Sale Save 31% off your order with code Sale31.

I won't be shopping this sale because I still haven't used up what I got from her over the summer.
    ...and Green Curly comes through with a weeeeeeeeak Cyber Monday sale. I decided to get two of the sample sizes instead of the full size then I applied their coupon code. ugh!

Kayla

Youtube - Website
    I'm on mobile right now, but Target is offering 35% off a lot of products!! You can combine the promo code BEAUTY (for 25% off) and SHINE (for 10% off) on a lot of hair products. To save an additional 5% on each product, you can sign up for a subscription! I always choose 10 or 12 weeks then cancel later on. It doesn't save a whole lot, but every little bit always helps! :)

I ended up getting the Camille Rose Curlmaker and Kinky Curly's shampoo for $23, which is just $1 more than what the gel actually costs!
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    Yes, I took advantage of that sale and got some of everything from Curl Junkie since I kept hearing about how great it is and only have Curls in a Bottle, which was a miss for me.

So far I really like the conditioners I ordered and am glad I finally got Pattern Pusha. Going back for more on Cyber Monday.

I only got two CJ products to try! I got the Daily Fix and the Curls in a Bottle. I'm sorry that Curls in a Bottle was a miss for you! :thumbdown: I wanted something light for my hair, so I decided on that one. I'm hoping it'll work for me! I never used anything like that before. I was going to get a regular conditioner of CJ's, but I only had $50 to spend on my hair products, so I resisted. How are you liking Pattern Pusha? Is it a medium or firm hold?

I ended up spending $36 at Curlmart and $23 at Target (I went 9 dollars over budget -- opps!) but I did get a lot of nice products so it was a good weekend!
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    ...and Green Curly comes through with a weeeeeeeeak Cyber Monday sale. I decided to get two of the sample sizes instead of the full size then I applied their coupon code. ugh!

UGH! I'm so sorry. :cry: I find it really distasteful when stores and brands don't offer good sales, especially for higher priced items. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are some of the only days where a lot of people can afford higher priced items, so why not expand your brand to them? Not to mention, besides the fact that it helps lower income people, it's a reward for long time consumers!!

I hope you got some good sales regardless. If you buy any brands from Target, you can get 35% (plus another 5% off each item if you subscribe) off a lot of hair products!
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    NaturelleGrow

Black Friday Sale Save 31% off your order with code Sale31.

I won't be shopping this sale because I still haven't used up what I got from her over the summer.

Thanks, CurlySia!!

I never heard of that brand before. Their products look amazing! I don't have any money to buy anymore stuff... but I plan on trying them in the future! Those products look amazing. I added some of their products to my Etsy wishlist! :smile:
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    Nice find!

I just took advantage to add to my stock of Curl Maker, KCKT and the Shea Moisture Detangle. I also picked up another Nourish & Shine. I've barely put a dent in the one I've had since spring, but on sale for $12.79 I think, plus and extra 35% off? I couldn't pass it up!
    I'm on mobile right now, but Target is offering 35% off a lot of products!! You can combine the promo code BEAUTY (for 25% off) and SHINE (for 10% off) on a lot of hair products. To save an additional 5% on each product, you can sign up for a subscription! I always choose 10 or 12 weeks then cancel later on. It doesn't save a whole lot, but every little bit always helps! :)
    Nice find!

I just took advantage to add to my stock of Curl Maker, KCKT and the Shea Moisture Detangle. I also picked up another Nourish & Shine. I've barely put a dent in the one I've had since spring, but on sale for $12.79 I think, plus and extra 35% off? I couldn't pass it up!

Thanks!! I pride myself on my bargain shopping and couponing skills! :angel9:

I was going to buy another Knot Today (my bottle is about 3/4th full) but then I ended up getting the Curling Custard instead... so I ended up making another order. LOL. I couldn't pass it up for $11! I was so happy with how Target treated its consumers for Black Friday/Cyber Monday! I definitely have a stockpile for awhile with all of the products that I bought. :)
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    Thanks!! I pride myself on my bargain shopping and couponing skills! :angel9:

I was going to buy another Knot Today (my bottle is about 3/4th full) but then I ended up getting the Curling Custard instead... so I ended up making another order. LOL. I couldn't pass it up for $11! I was so happy with how Target treated its consumers for Black Friday/Cyber Monday! I definitely have a stockpile for awhile with all of the products that I bought. :)

I love that I have to use so little of it. I actually should've gotten more. I still have most of the jar from over the summer because it's a little to much hold then. But, Curl Maker doesn't really cut it for me in the winter. Ah, well.
    I love that I have to use so little of it. I actually should've gotten more. I still have most of the jar from over the summer because it's a little to much hold then. But, Curl Maker doesn't really cut it for me in the winter. Ah, well.

The additional 25% off is over, but they're still offering free shipping, 10% off and you can subscribe (and later cancel) for another 5% off.

If you need it, you can get it for 15% cheaper and with free shipping -- which saves even more money! It'd come out to be 14.44, which isn't a pretty good price because it's almost $20 regularly.

When I combined the subscribe with the 35% and free shipping, I actually saved 47% on the Curling Custard yesterday. It's still not as good of a sale as the 40/35% (depending if you subscribed) but it's not too bad. :)
    • AV Juice
    • EVOO
    Thanks, CurlySia!!

I never heard of that brand before. Their products look amazing! I don't have any money to buy anymore stuff... but I plan on trying them in the future! Those products look amazing. I added some of their products to my Etsy wishlist! :smile:

I love her Marshmallow Root Cleansing Conditioner and Healthy Hair Cream. The Indian Clay hair mask is really nice, too.

The additional 25% off is over, but they're still offering free shipping, 10% off and you can subscribe (and later cancel) for another 5% off.

If you need it, you can get it for 15% cheaper and with free shipping -- which saves even more money! It'd come out to be 14.44, which isn't a pretty good price because it's almost $20 regularly.

I just got back from picking up my order at Target and got some more then. :) Thanks!
  • juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    NaturelleGrow! Love her products! Renee is very knowledgeable and personable too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file