Spiral Solutions Emollience Hair and Body Butter

GreatcurlsGreatcurls Registered Users Posts: 1,784 Curl Connoisseur
I know...but this product truly impressed me! Bought the product during her store closing event. Since the product has shea butter as the first ingredient, I thought it wouldn't work on my hair. So, while using it on my hair, the plan was to eventually use it on my body.

My hair not only absorbed it, but it was soft, smooth, and shiny. No dryness, greasiness, or itchy scalp. And, the result lasted for days. A styler was put on type of it prior, and my hair remained defined and soft. I wish I used this a long time ago. Never has a butter done this for my hair.

I hope the shop will re-open, so I can stock up!
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
 *This list is not exhaustive...
CoWash: various
DT: various
Leave-in: 100% Mafura butter, Shima Hair Leave-in 
Stylers: MoroccanOil Curl Defining Cream, various
Spritz/Sealant:not now
*experimenting and loving it!

Comments

• rbbrbb Registered Users Posts: 4,357 Curl Connoisseur
    i agree totally about the ss emollience butter -- truly one of a kind and truly wonderful. i stocked up as much as i could (she said it would have a shelf life of 2 years unopened). there is a chance she will re-open, depending on how many of us email her and request that. i have and will again and i feel emollience is crucial to my hair styling.

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: curl junkie 
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine
  • CurlySiaCurlySia Registered Users Posts: 164
    I bought two when she was closing as well. It was an item I'd wanted to try but was a bit on the fence and decided to get it while I had the chance. So glad I did! I use either that or JC Nourish & Shine, so I'm not even half way through one container of it yet. Both of them work magic on my ends and areas that are prone to frizz.
    4a / 3c fine texture, low and normal porosity
    washing/cowashing, conditioning: devacurl decadence one condition, hair rules quench, as i am coconut cowash, curl junkie daily fix, curl rehab
    leave in: curl junkie smoothing lotion, hawaiian silky 14 in 1, hair rules quench, as i am, camille rose fresh curl
    styling: hair rules curly whip, camille rose curl maker
    sealants: oil rinse with Africa's Best Herbal Oil, Soultanicals Knot Dressing, bekura palm tapioca or jane carter nourish & shine

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file