Sally's now carrying Jessicurl products!

shishacurlsshishacurls Registered Users Posts: 88
So I went to my local Sally's beauty supply the other day and I found Jessicurl products on the shelves! They did not carry all of the Jessicurl products, just the cleansing cream, the too shea! conditioner, and the spiralicious gel, and only in the 8 oz. bottles. (Not the deep treatment though :( ) It was still quite exciting to see though! Has anyone else seen Jessicurl products in their local Sally's?? I don't think all locations are selling them, I have 3 Sally's in my area and I only saw the products at one of the locations. I just thought I would make an announcement because I know many other curlies like the Jessicurl products. I'm hoping they will start carrying more of the products and also carry the bigger bottles too. Someday I hope :) So yeah if you really like Jessicurl products and don't want to keep paying shipping costs, go check out your local Sally's and see if they carry them! Hopefully they do! I'm hoping that they will start carrying the products at all locations!

Comments

• SpiralHamSpiralHam Registered Users Posts: 477
    On the website too!

I've been experimenting with Spiralicious - a tiny bottle - but now if need more I know where I can get it :thumbleft:
    Smorgasbord of finer, porous 2a-3a; straight underlayer

:thumbleft: collagen
    :thumbdown: humectants outside of optimal dews, PVP, oils/butters, anything remotely comedogenic

poos: Giovanni TTT, WF365FF, Suave Clarifying
    condishes: VO5 VMT, KLS; IonEC
    stylers: FSG, 4NSBCC, VolumaxMega, AIF, GFPC

Mod CG since 11/2012. My waves occasionally look best when combed out, so you can pry my combs from my cold, dead hands :laughing6:
  • sixelamysixelamy Registered Users Posts: 4,157 Curl Novice
    Yesssss! I need more Too Shea, I love the stuff! I'll have to check out my store.
    2c-3a - med-coarse - normal-high porosity - high density
    :bunny:
    NP/LP: CJ Daily Fix, KMF Whenever / Giovanni TTTT
    RO/LI: Aussie Moist, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Hask Keratin Protein
    DC/PROTEIN: KC Stellar Strands / CNPF
    STYLER: CJ Curl Queen
    COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
    :thumbdown:: glycerin in high/low dews, polyquat-10 & 11, parabens
  • SpiralliSpiralli Registered Users Posts: 3,684 Curl Connoisseur
    That's definitely good news! Would love to buy it locally to try some of the products again.
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • chupiechupie Registered Users Posts: 5,280 Curl Connoisseur
    I think that's all they are selling right now.
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file