Hey carbon based life forms.

fromyoutomefromyoutome Registered Users Posts: 4
I'm back on a hair kick so i thought I would finally come out of lurkdom. I'm a 2b/2c/3a slh hair depending on what my crazy hormones and the weather are doing.It's normal to low porosity, medium thickness and very dense. My hair isn't chemically treated, I don't heat style or blow dry. I started going grey at 17 and now I'm about 30% grey at almost 26. I'm still trying to figure out what my greys are doing.
I spent most of my life with very, very greasy oily hair and skin (genetics, age, hormonal issues). As in dawn dish soap was my two in one and the oil from my scalp could get down 2 feet of hair with some left over greasy.
I now have normal to dryish hair that I have to take care of. It even needs conditioner( Seriously V05 and suave naturals used to be way too moisturizing for me.) So i'm at square one.

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Welcome! I just had to send you a greeting since I loved "carbon based life forms."

I think I'm actually a caffeine based life form but :hello2:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • fromyoutomefromyoutome Registered Users Posts: 4
    Thanks, I first said it in 8th grade (13/14 yrs) and it stuck. Thank you science class.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file