discontinued product help!

LdawnZLdawnZ Registered Users Posts: 25
I have naturally reddish brown hair In the summer the red shows more
In the past I have used motions color return in auburn red to enhance the red . it was a great product it was a. Like color glaze except it also deep conditioned at the same time. I can't find it in stores anymore. At first i couldn't find that shade now I just can't find the product at all. Not even on amazon. Has anyone used this productand found a good alternative to it?
Or knows of any pproduct that sounds similar?

Comments

• Curlybeauty_xoCurlybeauty_xo Registered Users Posts: 24
    My hair use to be red, right now it's brownish red. I use to use a conditioner that I bought online that has a hint of red tint in it to keep the red from fading so it might enhance your natural red? I totally forgot what it was called but I'll find out when I get home from work because I still have the bottle & I'll let you know asap (: it was a little pricy but it's a good product.

Sent from my SM-G920V using CurlTalk App
  • BelleBohemienneBelleBohemienne Registered Users Posts: 375 Curl Neophyte
    You could ask a stylist what they recommend. Some people have used henna, but that is a permanent change.

~Belle Bohemienne
    ~Belle Bohemienne

"If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present." -Lao Tzu
    So the product was called davines alchemic shampoo in red. Here's the picture of the bottle.
  • BelleBohemienneBelleBohemienne Registered Users Posts: 375 Curl Neophyte
    Davines Alchemic Red Shampoo for Natural & Colored Hair 9.46 OZ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015R255A/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_4fudwb727E68H

Is this it?

If this link doesn't work, I typed in "alchemic shampoo" in Bing and the first couple of links were at Amazon.
    ~Belle Bohemienne

"If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present." -Lao Tzu
    Yeah that's it!

• SortaRicanSortaRican Registered Users Posts: 310
    So the product was called davines alchemic shampoo in red. Here's the picture of the bottle.

Have you ever tried the conditioner or just the shampoo and how often do you use it (with every wash or just periodically)? I've recently had my hair dyed back to it's original color which has some red in it but of course the dye gives it a much more vibrant look which I love and I want to keep it from fading too much since my hairstylist used a demi-permanent. I was hesitant to go back dark because I loved my blonde highlights but still wanted something different so she figured demi-permanent would be best.
    3b/3c
    Fine, Long, High Density, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Products
    CoWash: YTC Nourishing Conditioner/AO Honeysuckle Rose
    LI: GDLI
    Styler: KCCC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SortaRican wrote: »

Have you ever tried the conditioner or just the shampoo and how often do you use it (with every wash or just periodically)? I've recently had my hair dyed back to it's original color which has some red in it but of course the dye gives it a much more vibrant look which I love and I want to keep it from fading too much since my hairstylist used a demi-permanent. I was hesitant to go back dark because I loved my blonde highlights but still wanted something different so she figured demi-permanent would be best.

I had the conditioner & I would use it every other day. I only shampooed on days that I would wash my hair, so like every 4-5 days. I don't have the bottle of the conditioner cuz I finished it lol but I loved both.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file