Concerts - What to wear?!?!

pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I saw Social Distortion this past weekend. Great concert! Before going to the concert I kept wondering what I would wear and if I'd fit in. It finally hit me (on the drive there) that most of the people there would be around my age and probably wearing similar clothes. Social D did not disappoint! I forgot to mention that Nikki Lane played before Social D. I couldn't quit looking at her backup singers naturally curly hair.

We're going to see Van Halen in a couple weeks. My husband was more into them than I was, but here I go again wondering what I should wear? Im having too much fun.

Comments

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I think you should wear jeggings, preferably black. W/ comfy shoes. Have fun!

• Curly_CakesCurly_Cakes Posts: 59Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm so jealous! Dear Lover is one of my all time favorite songs! I would wear if it were me I would keep it simple with jeans/jeggings, a band t-shirt of some sort, w/ sneakers/boots.
    2c/3a with maybe a bit of 3b around my temples
    Cowash-As I Am
    PT-GVP Reconstructing Conditioner
    DT-As I Am Hydration Elation
    RO-? GVP Conditioning Balm
    LI- As I Am or KCKT
    Styling products-KCCC or As I am Curling Jelly
    Sealers- SM Smoothie or Mizani Supreme oil
  • pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm so jealous! Dear Lover is one of my all time favorite songs! I would wear if it were me I would keep it simple with jeans/jeggings, a band t-shirt of some sort, w/ sneakers/boots.

They are so good live!
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Well, I've heard of Van Halen but not the others you've seen, glad you enjoyed yourself though! I have the same dilemma when I'm going to a concert these days, I'm in my 50's and I never know what's 'acceptable', generally I make do with jeans and t-shirt. I have noticed though that it seems anything goes really.
    3b in South Australia.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Skinny jeans/leggings, high boots and a great top.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Okay, I think I'm on the right track. Thanks for the replies!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file