for gretchen and michelle b

l'olmsteadl'olmstead Registered Users Posts: 4
i just wanted to drop a line to say how well i thought you two were handling the latest controversy. i'm impressed that you even took the effort to trace all the alias' back to one computer, and i feel that nc.com is in good hands as it keeps getting bigger. thanks for the constant replies to our suggestions as well.
keep it up ladies!
&: ) <----me (with curly hair)

3b corkscrews that run free

Comments

• MichelleMichelle Administrator Administrators, Moderators Posts: 742 Administrator
    Thanks for the support! We really appreciate everyone's patience through this whole ordeal. We have incredible members!
    Michelle
    co-founder
    NaturallyCurly.com
  • kinkykhickkinkykhick Registered Users Posts: 16
    I second that! I've been a member here forever, mainly in lurk mode. Because I mainly lurk don't feel like I should choose this time to start spouting off. So I'll just keep it brief.
    I've joined many hair boards since becoming a member of this one, but naturallycurly has remained my first and most constant.
    Keep your chin's up!! icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by l'olmstead:
    i just wanted to drop a line to say how well i thought you two were handling the latest controversy. i'm impressed that you even took the effort to trace all the alias' back to one computer, and i feel that nc.com is in good hands as it keeps getting bigger. thanks for the constant replies to our suggestions as well.
    keep it up ladies!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_cool.gif

[ May 12, 2003: Message edited by: kinkykhick ]
    hair type: 4a/b thick (density), fine-medium (strand diameter), soft (texture), (length) 10-12 inches, shrinkage 60-80%, (curl size) pen spring to pencil size, overly porous
  • MarMar Registered Users Posts: 3,004 Curl Neophyte
    I agree icon_smile.gif
    Sorry I missed it-I was off for a few days
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • Sugar Plum FairySugar Plum Fairy Registered Users Posts: 178
    I agree with everyone. You guys (Gretchen and Michelle) have handled everything so well and been so good to all of us!
    icon_smile.gif !!!ThAnK yOu!!! icon_smile.gif

[ May 14, 2003: Message edited by: Sugar Plum Fairy ]
  • EnigmaEnigma Registered Users Posts: 6
    I'm nosy and curious and haven't been here long. If it's not a secret or anything, what was the controversy referred to in the top post of this thread?

I love this board!!!
    =)
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Thanks, everyone, for your support!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • MerriMerri Registered Users Posts: 160
    Yup I always come back.
    Deciding what to be when I grow up!!!
    Mostly a 3b with thick, dry, frizzy hair. Using Jessicurl CC, re:coil, jessicurl conditioners and Elucence and Curl Junkie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file