Rate this Look - Cycle 4 #2

spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
"To me, this dress is a growing addiction that I can't deny" so rate this look on a scale of 1-10 (10 is the highest) and "won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?"

heidi-klum-290.jpg

Comments

• DedachanDedachan Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Curl Neophyte
    It's bringint out the OCD in me...that red half of the belt is so distracting. Sometimes assymetry works, other times it gets on my nerves.

I would get rid of the belt (any belt for that matter, I dislike excessive accessorizing) and replace the red sandals with red pumps. Just one red color accent is enough.

I'll give it a 6.
  • eche428eche428 Registered Users Posts: 2,782 Curl Neophyte
    I'm so tried of the black roots/blond hair trend, just looks tacky to me. Hate the dress - weird floppy shoulder things, asymmetrical stripes that make her breasts seem lopsided, fugly belt, pigeon toed stance, black talon fingernails!

I have to give it a 3. I like her shoes. She has a fantastic smile and great legs. She looks confident and happy.
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,729 Curl Virtuoso
    I'm not really fond of the dress at all. I would replace it with a simple black sheath and make it a tad longer.
    l like the belt, I like the hair other than the dark roots (I would actually like to see her in dark hair to see what it looks like). I love the shoes and the makeup, and I love her legs.

I give it a 5.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    3. Color scheme is unoriginal and too hard. Would prefer a different color belt and shoes like bright blue. Lengthen the dress a tad.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • RimiRimi Registered Users Posts: 2,001 Curl Neophyte
    Heidi Klum has very poor taste. That said, I do like the shoes.

3.5/10
    21 y/o lifelong natural {4a-O ; spongy ; coarse ; dense ; MBL stretched}

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), Aussie 3MMM Treatment | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LC sometimes O}

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched

CG-friendly Products List!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file