Girls, do you like this shoe on a guy or no?

ontheflyonthefly Registered Users Posts: 17
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2913/14238879015_1ac54de8c7_b.jpg

Im more curious about if the females who like nike shoes in general like this shoe..as I know already most girls who like a more preppy shoe probably wont like it. Maybe im wrong but I don't mean to offend anyone!

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    Kind of a preppy running shoe! Not a running shoe fan, I like this though!

I also really don't like colored running shoes, so really strange for me lol
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • claudine191claudine191 Registered Users Posts: 8,221 Curl Connoisseur
  • chupiechupie Registered Users Posts: 5,280 Curl Connoisseur
    I like it. I for some reason hate sandals and flip flops on guys.
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    I think it could be good, but not with the rolled cuffs.

OMG yes. I find the brown jeans rolled at the cuff like that to be really problematic. :goofy:

• ontheflyonthefly Registered Users Posts: 17
    I think it could be good, but not with the rolled cuffs.

OMG yes. I find the brown jeans rolled at the cuff like that to be really problematic. :goofy:

as a person who wears these in different colorways, i think the guy cuffs them cause he doesnt want it to sit over the fat tongue..that may look goofy :p but i see what you mean regardless. true claudine!

Haha hopefully they dont look that preppy, theyre nike sbs (skateboarding).

are toms a turn off to you as well chupie?

the color is known to be unusual, they actually named them nike sb barfs because people didnt like the color. its liked more now though.
  • DedachanDedachan Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Curl Neophyte
    I think are very nice. I really like the colors and that they are not overly sporty, but more for day to day wear. I would also prefer if the jeans weren't cuffed.
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
    I like those but I like brown on running shoes. I have a brown and hot pink pair (not Nike).

Side note: They remind me of a pair of Airwalks I bought for my boyfriend many years ago. They were brown leather. He looked at me as if I were insane, and like he did not like them. He ended up wearing them until they completely wore out, as he did with most his shoes. That's why I bought him new ones. All his others were held together with duct tape.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,169 Curl Virtuoso
    I like them.
    3b in South Australia.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file