Does anyone use Blue Apron?

cailincailin Registered Users Posts: 928 Curl Connoisseur
Or Plated?

I was looking into these services the other day and was wondering if anyone had any real life experience.

I live alone so this seems like a good way to start cooking again without spending a lot on ingredients that go bad because I can use it all myself. Or I'm stuck eating the same thing for a few days because there's a lot of leftovers.

The cost, for Blue Apron at least, seems reasonable. $60 for 3- 2 person meals a week.

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    One of them had a free trial I think through DrLaura. Will see if I can find.

I haven't tried, but love the idea, especially for a dinner party of something!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file