Is this real? Jayz/Beyonce donating to Trump's Campaign?

JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    It's not true.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    How do you know?
  • RimiRimi Registered Users Posts: 2,001 Curl Neophyte
    That is a satire website.

Scroll down to the very bottom and read the footer.
    21 y/o lifelong natural {4a-O ; spongy ; coarse ; dense ; MBL stretched}

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), Aussie 3MMM Treatment | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LC sometimes O}

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched

CG-friendly Products List!
  • JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    Lol thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using CurlTalk App
  • chupiechupie Registered Users Posts: 5,280 Curl Connoisseur
    Extremely bad satire. In fact it seems to be not even in that category and just out and out false journalism. But not true. (I can't believe how many "satire" sites think they are the Onion but miss by about a Mars to Earth sized difference.)
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Accidentally stumbled upon this thread. How prescient you all were about how much big an influence this kind of crap would have on the election. 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file