Dupes!

Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
Have you picked up any great dupes lately?

I have :) I posted this video in the 'looks you have tried/want to try' earlier today and was drooling over the shade.

Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise in VERUSCHKA
(One shadow looks are well known, practiced and loved by me)
http://youtu.be/wSx3auc5160

So I looked for a Dupe and found this

Loreal Paris 24hr Infallible in Gilded Evny vs Charlotte Tilbury Eyes That Mesmerise in VERUSCHKA

Makeup Dupes List: Find Cheaper Makeup and Beauty Products

I went to a drug store after work, picked up the last one they had and gave it a test run before I removed my makeup.Such a close match! The Loreal has more shimmer and needs shadow shields. It has some majori fall out but once you clean it up, it's beautiful.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• FeedYourHeadFeedYourHead Registered Users Posts: 248 Curl Connoisseur
    I've had the best luck with lipstick dupes:

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Rich is a slightly warmer, less glossy dupe of MAC Capricious. (I'm wearing it in my profile photo!)

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in #104 is a slightly cooler dupe of MAC Twig.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Smoky Rose is a spot-on dupe of MAC Midimauve.

Milani Power Lip in Raspberry Tart is a spot-on dupe of MAC Plumful.
    Name: FeedYourHead's Hair

Description: 3A/3B/2C in the back, Botticelli, medium, thick, low porosity, modified CG since 2008

Likes: Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil sulfate-free shampoo; Curls Coconut Curlada conditioner; KCKT; LA Looks Extreme Sport Gel; coconut oil; honey; banana hair masks
    Dislikes: Silicones (:thumbdown:), Hairbrushes (:eek:) and harsh detergents (:protest:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file