CurlTalk

Wonderful Bday/Curly hair Weekend!

So i mentioned that it was my bday fri ( my brother as well . im a twin ) , i was out all day running around..by the end of the day i was tired and sorta upset that i havent found a cute top for going out to party sat night.. i got my highlights done yesterday and LOOOOOOOOVE them which made up for not finding a top , my friend whos been my hair stylist for over ten yrs does such a great job everytime . i havent had highlights since last oct i think. anyways i called my salon friend after i got home to tell her something and she said did u hear the comments on your hair ? i did actually but i got so embarrased that i left in a hurry after i thanked and hugged u ! :oops: shes all everyone not only commented on your highlights but they commented on your hair cut ( i got layers put in again that day and was blown out in a cut flipped out style ). everyone was saying i wish i had her hair and volume , its so pretty!. when i got home i decided to see what it looked like curly so i redid it , it looked great but i then was messing around and curled a few pieces all around and fluffed out , decided to leave it and went out clubbing , friends were commenting but the BEST comment all night was these two girls were standing behind me in line , found me in the crowded club and said wow ! i love your curls ! my friend and i were behind u talking about them saying how we loved them and r so pretty! , so yet again i got embarrassed and said thank you even tho some are curled with an iron but i do have naturally curly hair. they were so saying how lucky i was and that i rocked it lol .. so ya my night started pretty well and to top it off i met a cute guy! (btw i did find that cute top afterall ) :D i just love this site and all u curlies on it that has helped me have great curls! *hugs* :oops:
Modified CG-Use Low Poo
Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
*Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*

Comments

• katethegreatkatethegreat Posts: 801Registered Users
    Friday was my bday too!!! :D
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us."
    -Marianne Williamson
  • tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    aww i would say we are bday twins but i literally do have a twin lol a twin brother to be exact :D , we can be bday triples tho lol
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

• lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    Aww, belated Happy Birthday you guys!! :D And there's nothing like having great hair on your birthday to boost the celebration! :)
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
    aww ty lushaholic! :D
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo

• goldygoldy Posts: 5,455Registered Users
    happy belated birthday..

that's great that you had such a wonderful birthday weekend!
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • katethegreatkatethegreat Posts: 801Registered Users
    tinicurlyd wrote:
    aww i would say we are bday twins but i literally do have a twin lol a twin brother to be exact :D , we can be bday triples tho lol

ok sounds like a plan! :D
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us."
    -Marianne Williamson
  • msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    Happy Belated Birthday to you both! :D
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fmsgiblet%2F" class="Popup - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    Happy belated Birthday!!
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
    Yay! ty u guys! :D .. still tryin to recuperate from my party weekend , so tired but a good tired lol.
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo

• sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    Glad you had a great birthday weekend! :D
    embracing my inner curl since late Nov 2006
    2b/3a (I think?)
    color-treated red/brown, medium-textured hair
    PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,571Registered Users
    Happy you had a great birthday and weekend! :D I can't wait until the Bay Area curly gathering to see those highlights and curls! 8)
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.