Hair cut advise

MegadaisyMegadaisy Registered Users Posts: 4
I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow evening, and i have no idea how to cut it! Its super long. Way too long for the activities I do. I am open for all suggestions (Accept too short. I need to able to put it in a pony tail.) Please help!

Comments

• chupiechupie Registered Users Posts: 5,280 Curl Connoisseur
    I'd consider a long layered angled bob about this level so you could still pull it in a pony or bun? ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1439152088.637741.jpg
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • MegadaisyMegadaisy Registered Users Posts: 4
    Thats what I was thinking, but I just wanted some second opinions.
  • BelleBohemienneBelleBohemienne Registered Users Posts: 375 Curl Neophyte
    Megadaisy wrote: »
    Thats what I was thinking, but I just wanted some second opinions.

Do you have enough to donate? I always have to suggest that when you have great hair long and want to go shorter to donate. I hope you'll consider it because you have gorgeous hair!!

~Belle Bohemienne
    ~Belle Bohemienne

"If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present." -Lao Tzu
    that's what I was originally going to do, but then i realized that making that big of a step right before senior portraits... That is one of goals for the future, but right now is not the right moment. It will happen in the future though :)
  • BelleBohemienneBelleBohemienne Registered Users Posts: 375 Curl Neophyte
    Locks of Love isn't the only place to donate and you don't need 10 inches. Just FYI!

~Belle Bohemienne
    ~Belle Bohemienne

"If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present." -Lao Tzu
    Yes I know that...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file