back of head laying flat??

Lady_LoveLady_Love Registered Users Posts: 11
Okay so I recently got a new cut and I love it. Mycurls stand out beautifully and its everything .I've wanted! One huge problemt though .I switched to a sulfate free shampooa nd started using moose. The front of my hair is fine .Beautiful curls! But the back of my hair lays flat?!?! Even when I scrunched it and wet it .Any idea what the heck is going on with my hair?! I hate it it looks so stupid with my whole head crazy curly and the back of my hair laying flat .Please help..

Comments

• JLeighsJLeighs Registered Users Posts: 904 Curl Novice
    I don't know if this will work in your case or not, but my hair is much more dense in the back and I have to make sure to remove more of the excess water before adding styling products than I do the crown and sides. Once I started doing that, the back of my hair stopped lying flat.
    2C/3A, fine, higher porosity.
  • MeiMei Registered Users Posts: 259 Curl Neophyte
    Trying scrunching with your hair towel/t-shirt with product in and then diffusing on low heat, focusing on the back. My front crown sometimes like to be 2a instead of 2b and it looks funny compared to the 2b/2c throughout the rest of my head.
    Multicultural (Caucasian/Filipina)
    2b/2c - f - iii - low porosity - normal elasticity
    Holy Grail: Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair
    I rotate through the rest of my products depending on weather and etc but usually don't need them
    I try not to use products tested on animals if I can help it.
    Link: Updated hair picture January 2017

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file