natural hair smoothing?

followmeskyfollowmesky Registered Users Posts: 287
So I was doing some reading on how to remove frizz more or so because I've been pretty tired of having to always find something that will remove / reduce my frizzy hair. I almost come to conclusion my hair is what it is and I may need some extra help besides diys.
And I came across this company : Zerran RealLisse
Never heard it. But I am willing to look into if there are folks out there that have gotten it done. It seems to claim it reduces frizz and softens curls. I don't care so much about softening but taking care of the frizz.
Also, it claims to be vegan. Don't they all?!

Has anyone experienced this smoothing treatment that apparently lasts 2-4 months ?
Zerran RealLisse smoothing treatment.
3b/C with nicer curls on the bottom!
Hair: naturally very dry and VERY porous
hair seems to be moody.
Does not seem to like oils
Does not like protein or too much?
Does not like rich products

So, I ask myself. What does it like? That is the question, and I'm on a mission.

Comments

• AriallaArialla Registered Users Posts: 6
    I haven't tried the product you mentioned, but I've been making home made hair moisturizing hair masks, and I have found that they are fantastic at softening and reducing frizz, and can even reduce the strength of your curl (depending on what ingredients you use, and how long you apply them to your hair for).

There are tonnes of recipes online using all natural ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. I personally find honey is useful in reducing frizz (as it's a humectant), though unless you want to soften the shape of your curls and naturally bleach your hair a couple of shades (to honey tones, not platinum blonde), then I wouldn't leave it on for more than 30 mins.

Honestly since using these hair masks, my hair has not only never been this frizz free, but it's luxuriously soft and blissfully manageable (which it has never been before)! It depends on your own individual needs (how damaged your hair is, etc), but a lot of people use them anywhere from twice a week to once a month (though for most curly/wavy types, it's usually at least once every week or two).

I hope this helps. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file