Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner

awakeninqawakeninq Posts: 2Registered Users
So, a month ago, a friend of my mom gave her this conditioner to try out on her hair. It's called 'Nioxin Bio nutrient Activities Scalp Therapy'. My mom decided not to use it though because she's allergic to strong smells and this product definitely has a very strong smell. So, my mom decided to give it to me and that night I tried it out and oh my god you guys i've been in love with it ever since.

I wanted to fully test it out so this review can be 100% honest, so what I did was not use it for a week and do my normal washing/styling routine. It was terrible. My roots kept getting dry (like they usually do when I don't wash my hair, but even when I did wash my hair, my roots got dry in less than 5 minutes and it looked weird because the rest of my hair is pretty curly and my roots were just a puffy mess.

So, today I finally washed my hair with the conditioner ( I did the whole 'leave it in for 3-5 minutes and wash it out thing, and before I wash, I usually plait my hair in four sections to keep in some of the moisture ) and when I got out of the shower and took my hair out to style it, my hair was already soft, shiny and very defined and I hadn't even got around to styling it yet! Before I had this product, I was not able to keep my hair moisturized, ESPECIALLY my roots.

My roots would stay dry and puffy and It would not blend well with the rest of my hair. But, After I added the conditioner, if I touch my roots now I feel nothing but soft and defined roots. I really wanted to share this with everyone because it's probably the best find ever and I think I love it more then my Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave in! The only con really, is the smell. It has a strong medicated smell that made my eyes water. That worried me at first but I was desperate for a way to get my roots moisturized and I'm glad I decided to try it out because now I can rock defined curls (it works on the rest of your hair too! :p ) and soft, defined roots!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file