Looking for some positive vibes!

Mermaid_Hair00Mermaid_Hair00 Posts: 3Registered Users
Hi guys! I'm doing a challenge that I've created on Sunday July 26th. I made a fun video for it and everything. I'm searching the internet for some positive vibes from people who understand the struggle to cheer me on and keep my eye on the prize! I'd love some company. Join the challenge if you like or cheer me on from the sidelines! Search you tube for (Healthy Natural Hair Growth Challenge1 to see it)
:wav:
Hair Type: 3a/b
Goal length: bottom of rib cage

Comments

• CurlyMan82CurlyMan82 Posts: 219Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hi guys! I'm doing a challenge that I've created on Sunday July 26th. I made a fun video for it and everything. I'm searching the internet for some positive vibes from people who understand the struggle to cheer me on and keep my eye on the prize! I'd love some company. Join the challenge if you like or cheer me on from the sidelines! Search you tube for (Healthy Natural Hair Growth Challenge1 to see it)

I put my 2 year and 8 month timeline on this site a few days ago. A lot of people loved it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/curlyhair/comments/3du6i5/black_guy_does_natural_hair_for_2_years_and_8/
  • Mermaid_Hair00Mermaid_Hair00 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Thank you!! CurlyMan!
  • CurlyMan82CurlyMan82 Posts: 219Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    No problem =)
  • MorrisonFan91MorrisonFan91 Posts: 609Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

thinking happy vibes for you :happy7: .

i am 2B length / 2A roots, low porosity, fine density .
    currently goal length is fully to of mid shoullder/top of small of my back.

since i am immensely allergic to sulfate shampoos/can't clarify any occasional buildup with those , i am hoping that;kk eally help me see the most from my curl pattern , while only needing occasional sulfate free low poo wash,lol.

i have some friends with waist length hair and similar curl pattern as you and i think its awesome :love1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file