Styling advice? - My hair always falls forward

sevenstormssevenstorms Registered Users Posts: 2
I wondered if any of you type 3 curlies have styling advice for hair that tends to fall forward in my face? I have a small forhead so I need to be able to open up my face a little to not look super hairy...lol. Long (lower back) 3b, fine, dense, medium to low porosity.

Comments

• IcarusIcarus Registered Users Posts: 14
    I usually clip my hair up off my scalp for a little extra volume and I use the clips to pull the front pieces over to the side. Sometimes I also use a couple of Bobby pins to keep my hair out of my face too.

-Icarus
  • Therese1Therese1 Registered Users Posts: 2,563 Curl Virtuoso
    I'm only a type 2, but I clip my hair off my face while it's wet (I clip the hair up and away from the forehead, and the length gets clipped off to the side). I also will admit that once it's dry, I use a little hairspray. I use natural hairspray, but it does have alcohol in it. That is what helps me the most.

If I don't want to use hairspray, I either use a little claw clip to clip the side hair over, or else I pull both sides back and clip them into a pretty barrette on the back of my head.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file