Fourth of July Pictures

JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
What did everyone do for the 4th? It's my favorite holiday along with Halloween. Let's post our pictures here!

I will post some when I get home. I was on the beach during the day and went to a yacht party and watched the fireworks from there in Miami.

Comments

• JosephineJosephine Registered Users Posts: 14,408 Curl Connoisseur
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using CurlTalk App
  • AngelaE8654AngelaE8654 Banned Users Posts: 1,099 Curl Neophyte
    Your pictures are fantastic. I live very near the beach too but it doesn't look like that. I am on the Washington State beach. This pic is what a "populated beach" in my state looks like. This particular beach is right here in my county.
    Cool beach, I've never seen any up there. The furthest northwest I've seen is a small beach area in San Francisco. I love beaches but I really love warm clear water. I wish I lived on the coast.

I don't live in a beach city but close enough for me to go often. I went to Miami for the 4th. Now that my cousin moved down there, Ill probably be there a lot more often. It's really hot and fun there that weekend, I went last year too.
  • curlyprincess1curlyprincess1 Registered Users Posts: 468
    Mine was a bit of a disaster this year. Hopefully, next year will be better. Love your pics!
    It's not easy being a princess, but hey, if the crown fits.
  • AngelaE8654AngelaE8654 Banned Users Posts: 1,099 Curl Neophyte
    Our "beach scenes" are not like what you would see in Hawaii or Florida or California. This is very close to what you would see up here and yes, people would usually be wearing jackets or sweatshirts because it's pretty cold at the beach, usually. This summer has had some very warm, lovely days but it's often much cooler at our beaches. This particular photo was taken at Moclips, a beach in my county that my mom's family had a cabin at when she was a kid. She learned to LOVE the beach from that experience. Her family lived right outside of Seattle when she was growing up; not out here near that area like we did when I was growing up and where I still live.
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
    I worked. Got to see a little bit of the fireworks from a distance. Only the tops of the highest ones could be seen over the mountain between us and the show. I watched for 5 min and my co workers watched for 5 min.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file