Stylist / Colorist within 2 hours of New Orleans

bambilegalbambilegal Registered Users Posts: 4
Hi everyone-
Does anyone have recommendations for a curly stylist who is good at color as well within 2 hours of New Orleans?

Thanks!

Comments

• ReservechicReservechic Registered Users Posts: 798
    bambilegal wrote: »
    Hi everyone-
    Does anyone have recommendations for a curly stylist who is good at color as well within 2 hours of New Orleans?

Thanks!

Two websites that i would certainly recommend checking is the Devacurl and Aveda websites, for locations of salons that contain stylists within them that are very familar with working with curly hair, which includes coloring it, that are nearest your location.

DevaCurl: Curly Hair Products, Salons and Reviews
    aveda - official site - shop online or find a salon

Devacurl has two listed as close to your location as i was able to find. The closest one is in Metairie and the farthest one is in Baton Rouge.

Here's complete info for the one in Metairie:

Hair Wear
    3348 W. Esplanade Avenue S
    Metairie, LA 70002

504-444-1123
    www.cccurlygirl.com

Aveda has more salons listed for you to choose from, according to your location. So, i definitely wish you good luck with whichever salon you end up going to, okay.
    Diagnosed with Scalp Eczema 6/2015
    (Don't hair type/loose curl pattern/fine texture/low density/high porosity

Current Regimen (Ayurvedic Based):
    Cleansers- Bobeam Shampoo Bars
    Stylers-Rotate between Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

I only wear my hair in wash n gos or buns. Also,
    I do not use conditioner on my hair on a weekly basis. And, my hair is A ok with that!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file