Introduction & Hello!

TheWave2BeeTheWave2Bee Registered Users Posts: 3
WoW! This site has changed since the original yellow & orange days with the curly haired logo :-). Somewhere in one of the packing boxes there must be some of the calling cards from then, too. No wonder I couldn't begin to remember my original log-in info. TeeHee.

It's good to find NC again. It was always a very supportive group of likeminded people.

Why did I search for NC after over a decade? My hair texture has changed dramatically as it changed from brunette to white. It has become much move wavy than curly, resistant than porous, fine/medium than medium, and thicker than ever. I've also grown it to elbow-length and think that may be its terminal length.

I'd begun to wonder about different ways to care for and style my now more 2B locks. The trusty, faithful products weren't working. Just laying about on the hair and taking up valuable real estate in the linen closet. They also needlessly took up space on a cross country relo...that's another story... Ah sweet, sweet retirement.

Looking forward to learning some new things and sharing anything I may have learned, too.

Comments

• ReservechicReservechic Registered Users Posts: 798
    Welcome! :toothy7:

It's SO awesome that you decided to come back and join us at NC. Wish you all the best!
    Diagnosed with Scalp Eczema 6/2015
    (Don't hair type/loose curl pattern/fine texture/low density/high porosity

Current Regimen (Ayurvedic Based):
    Cleansers- Bobeam Shampoo Bars
    Stylers-Rotate between Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

I only wear my hair in wash n gos or buns. Also,
    I do not use conditioner on my hair on a weekly basis. And, my hair is A ok with that!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file