First Ever Ginger Pride Festival In England To Happen In 2016

AngelaE8654AngelaE8654 Posts: 1,099Banned Users Curl Neophyte
Too bad I'm on the "other side of the pond" or I'd be there for sure.

https://www.tremr.com/amadeus-redha/first-ever-ginger-pride-festival-in-england-to-happen-in-2016
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm definitely a "curly" 2c. Sometimes curly and sometimes just wavy upper layer with a ringlety under layer. My hair has been thick and coarse since birth. Strawberry blonde in color that can and does change depending on the type and amount of light.

All in all, I'm happy with my hair type but almost for sure think yours is prettier. :)

Comments

• curlysophiecurlysophie Posts: 216Registered Users
    Haha! That's awesome. My hair isn't really red, but parts of it are copper-ish....I would still go if it was near me though :tongue5:
    :love2: Curly Teen :love2:
    CG since 5/2/14
    3A, low/medium porosity, medium texture/thickness
    ~SheaMoisture Shampoos
    ~Suave Essentials Conditioners
    ~Kinky Curly Knot Today
    ~L.A. Looks Sport Gel
  • naturecatnaturecat Posts: 1,986Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Nice! If I was there I'd go as a former child half ginger. And I'd wear my henna with pride. :)

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
  • AngelaE8654AngelaE8654 Posts: 1,099Banned Users Curl Neophyte

The lady in the bottom left of that picture does NOT have a natural color of red hair. Not saying it matters; I'm just making an observation. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm definitely a "curly" 2c. Sometimes curly and sometimes just wavy upper layer with a ringlety under layer. My hair has been thick and coarse since birth. Strawberry blonde in color that can and does change depending on the type and amount of light.

All in all, I'm happy with my hair type but almost for sure think yours is prettier. :)
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Maybe I should head home and take my menfolk with me. I need a trip back, any excuse will do.
    3b in South Australia.
  • FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    haha awsume! I wonder when is it n where? would be great to go, as my bf says, id be with my own kind :flower:

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:
  • wavydazewavydaze Posts: 2,065Registered Users Curl Novice
    hmmmmmm..............
    2bc/ f / ii. low porosity roots + normal-high porosity shaft where bleached. normal elasticity.

Currently using:
    Poo: Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe
    RO: V05 Kiwi Lime
    LI: CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Styler: UFD CM, CJ PP
    PT: CJ Repair Me

:thumright: hydrolized protein, jelly stylers
    :angry8: guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sulfates, jojoba oil
    Neutral on cones.

iherb discount code: CFN646
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Fmasuhr wrote: »
    haha awsume! I wonder when is it n where? would be great to go, as my bf says, id be with my own kind :flower:

If that gorgeous hair of yours is red on top of having fantastic curl, then you, my dear, deserve a crown of glory (not that you need one).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file