We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

I caved.

You know.. after ALL of that resistance I gave, I caved in and ordered some [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]re:coil[/buylink] this morning. Just a few days after I thought I found something that worked, it decided to get all gross and humid outside!

Now I just need to figure out how to use this goop...
In DESPERATE need of a haircut.

Comments

• unique1193unique1193 Posts: 328Registered Users
    your hair is sooo pretty :]
    I love how in the background of the first 2 pics you can see nc.com on your comp. haha
    good luck with [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]re:coil[/buylink]! I love it and it works well with tons of people so it'l probably be good with you too.

2c/3a
    Growing out hair to a little above bsl
    pw: ringlets
  • hobbshobbs Posts: 327Registered Users
    It's GREAT. It's pretty much my HG, well I guess when I had long curly hair! Good luck!
  • sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    I love this stuff in combination with LOOB. :)
    embracing my inner curl since late Nov 2006
    2b/3a (I think?)
    color-treated red/brown, medium-textured hair
    PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS
  • FearnotsomuchFearnotsomuch Posts: 368Registered Users
    unique1193 wrote:
    your hair is sooo pretty :]

Thanks

:oops:

and sfisher... SHhhhhhhh don't make me buy more!
  • sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    :lol: :twisted:

At least LOOB is a fairly cheap way to satisfy the PJ (usually around $3-$4). :wink:
    embracing my inner curl since late Nov 2006
    2b/3a (I think?)
    color-treated red/brown, medium-textured hair
    PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS
  • FearnotsomuchFearnotsomuch Posts: 368Registered Users
    True... I'm going to see what I can get accomplished when it decides to appear in my mailbox then I'll see if it needs a little extra help!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file