Feeling kind of perturbed

corinniePopcorinniePop Posts: 138Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Okay, so my hair turned out super well today, and I'm kinda mad about it. Normally, this would be great! I walked in a 5K this morning, and had just enough time to run home and shower before church. I washed with Y2C Total Shine shampoo, and used Proclaim olive oil condish as my RO. When I got out, it was just about time to leave, so I didn't have time to do my normal routine. I used my (straight haired) mom's stuff, because she has spray products, soy tri-wheat LI and a sea salt spray, and ran out. MY HAIR LOOKS NICE. It has a bit of frizz, but otherwise it's fabulous, the picture really doesn't do it justice. WHY can't I get decent results like this when wise a ton of products and work really hard?? Ugh. Y'all can ignore me, I just needed to rant to some people who I knew would understand.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• BeinDebBeinDeb Posts: 583Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yes, maam! We can all relate. Lol. However, there may be something to be learned here...perhaps your hair likes/wants protein products?
  • alex.esareyalex.esarey Posts: 34Registered Users
    Girl. I get it. Yesterday my hair was beyond awesome.Spent the day at home. Today? Hmm.....
    -2b/2c fine hair, easily weighed down

Currently using:
    Wash: Deva NoPoo
    RO: Deva One Condition
    Style: Deva Foam & LA Looks Sports Gel

Dry using a Curlformers Softhood

Experimenting with Organix Coconut Shampoo and Kinky Curly Custard
  • chupiechupie Posts: 5,280Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yeah. But now just try doing that on PURPOSE. LOL.
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • corinniePopcorinniePop Posts: 138Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I just bought the protein treatment from Spiral Solutions to try. I suspect I may need more protein in my hair diet...so sad that SS is going out of business! This is my first time trying her products. I'll update tomorrow after I try it.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using CurlTalk App
  • naturecatnaturecat Posts: 1,986Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I love the SS PT as a leave in. I'm really sad too.

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
  • ExpectoPatronumExpectoPatronum Posts: 143Registered Users
    It could also be the salt spray you used. Those are supposed to be curl enhancing.

But man I get it. My hair always looks fantastic when I have nowhere to go. :hmph:
    :color: HAIR STATS & ROUTINE :color:
    2c/3a--medium porosity--medium density--medium/coarse
    Cleansers: Shea Moisture Scalp Detox Shampoo, wash ~2x a week
    Conditioners: Cantu Hydrating Cream Conditioner (RO,HG!)
    Stylings: SM Curl and Style Milk (HG), Camille Rose Curl Maker (HG!)
    SOTC: SM Curl and Style Milk
    Oils: Coconut
    Working with waves since April 2015

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file