Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie as a Deep Conditioner

Hello,

I was curious to find out if anybody has tried the Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie as a deep conditioner? If so how were your results? I purchased the product to use as a leave in but find it simply to heavy for my 2c hair. So I was thinking about trying it as a deep conditioner. I had read online somewhere that you can use it like that.

Comments

• nicolecatherinenicolecatherine Posts: 29Registered Users
    I've never used it as a deep conditioner before, but if I'm going to bed and I know I'm going to wash my hair the next morning I like to take a little dollop and spread it over the length and ends of my curls to moisturize and condition them overnight. I bet it would make a fantastic deep conditioner, though. If I recall correctly, I have read somewhere that it can be used for that purpose.
    Shea Moisture, AG, Ouidad, DevaCare, GHD, Kinky Curly
  • AngelaE8654AngelaE8654 Posts: 1,099Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    bocagirl28 wrote: »
    Hello,

I was curious to find out if anybody has tried the Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie as a deep conditioner? If so how were your results? I purchased the product to use as a leave in but find it simply to heavy for my 2c hair. So I was thinking about trying it as a deep conditioner. I had read online somewhere that you can use it like that.

I have 2C hair and I use Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie as a Rinse Out Conditioner daily. I really like it for that purpose. I use Suave Rosemary Mint Conditioner to Co-Wash and the Shea Moisture as a Rinse Out Conditioner.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file