Spiral solutions closing :-( 20% off

rbbrbb Posts: 4,355Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
shantelle posted a message on her website last night that she is closing permanently on june 24th. it's sad to see a quality business leave. her products were quality as was her customer service.

she is selling everything at 20% off and if you placed an order in the last 7 days let her know and she will adjust the price.

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: curl junkie 
sealants - jane carter nourish & shine

Comments

• Corrina777Corrina777 Posts: 3,204Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thank you so much for the heads up. Just placed my order.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    3a/f/iii
    Modified CG since 11/5/11
    CLEANSE: CJ Daily Fix, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
    RO: SS Caitlin's Conditioner, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
    LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
    STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier,Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
  • chupiechupie Posts: 5,280Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Wow. That's sad. Her products are good.
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • Curls80Curls80 Posts: 526Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That's too bad!! I don't know if I should be sad that I haven't had the chance to try these products or glad that I don't know what I will be missing!!😕
    3a/3b high porosity, mainly coarse, medium density
    Live in Canada- hot summers, freezing winters- dry dry dry
    As I am cleansing pudding, soultanicals deep condish, curlsmith cowash, lhdc condish 
    KCCC, curlsmith soufflé, ufdcm, mga sculpting gel 
    Scrunch with hair repear towel, then diffuse or air
    Protein- Cnpf
  • CurlsnswirlsCurlsnswirls Posts: 865Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    NO! I was afraid of this. :(
  • naturecatnaturecat Posts: 1,986Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yeah, I'm with you guys, feeling devastated, even though I am happy she is doing what is best for her. I will miss her products so so much, they were HG for me. And she always put some unscented aside for me since fragrance bothered me. I would have stocked up on unscented before had I known. I *just* tried the PT as a leave in and OMG. It was amazingggg! I am not going to use it as a PT anymore since that uses too much of it up; need to save it as a LI. For those of you stocking up--Shantelle mentioned to me that unopened products have a shelf life of two years. I agree, it is sad to see such quality products and excellent customer service leave. :(

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
  • sixelamysixelamy Posts: 4,157Registered Users Curl Novice
    Well crap!! :(
    Sent from my Nexus 5 using CurlTalk App
    2c-3a - med-coarse - normal-high porosity - high density
    :bunny:
    NP/LP: CJ Daily Fix, KMF Whenever / Giovanni TTTT
    RO/LI: Aussie Moist, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Hask Keratin Protein
    DC/PROTEIN: KC Stellar Strands / CNPF
    STYLER: CJ Curl Queen
    COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
    :thumbdown:: glycerin in high/low dews, polyquat-10 & 11, parabens
  • CurlySiaCurlySia Posts: 164Registered Users
    Wow, I *just* ordered the protein treatment a week ago to have on hand and haven't had to try it yet. Wanted to grab some emollience and guess I will before it's too late.
    4a / 3c fine texture, low and normal porosity
    washing/cowashing, conditioning: devacurl decadence one condition, hair rules quench, as i am coconut cowash, curl junkie daily fix, curl rehab
    leave in: curl junkie smoothing lotion, hawaiian silky 14 in 1, hair rules quench, as i am, camille rose fresh curl
    styling: hair rules curly whip, camille rose curl maker
    sealants: oil rinse with Africa's Best Herbal Oil, Soultanicals Knot Dressing, bekura palm tapioca or jane carter nourish & shine
  • rbbrbb Posts: 4,355Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    here is what is posted on spiral solutions:

SpiralSolutions' Shop Announcement
    ***** IMPORTANT UPDATES 6/23/2015 *****

FINAL DISCOUNT!! Coupon Code is CLOSING40 for 40% off all remaining stock until close of business tomorrow at 6:00 pm CST. There is no minimum purchase required. You MUST apply the coupon to receive the discount!

• naturecatnaturecat Posts: 1,986Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hmm… I don't see a place to apply the discount coupon.

N/M I found it.

So final. :(

I ordered already but I can't resist ordering more, even with chemical fragrance (which I'm allergic to). This needs to last a lifetime. :( I may try to re-create similar products at home. There's nothing else like this on the market.

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
  • rbbrbb Posts: 4,355Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    naturecat wrote: »
    Hmm… I don't see a place to apply the discount coupon.

N/M I found it.

So final. :(

I ordered already but I can't resist ordering more, even with chemical fragrance (which I'm allergic to). This needs to last a lifetime. :( I may try to re-create similar products at home. There's nothing else like this on the market.[/QUOTE]

i think that is true about all her products.

• eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    She should sell her recipes. I wonder if that would be an option for her. It would take less time but she'd still be making money off all her hard work and so many people would benefit from them.

It's always so sad to me when a small business goes under. I hope good things are coming for her.
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file