Summer Curly Hair Routine

BeautyOGBeautyOG Posts: 383Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I clarified my hair 4 days ago and now my scalp is greasy. I can't co wash and I can't shampoo every 3 days. What should I do?

Sent from my QMV7B using CurlTalk App
My Hair:
3b - Low Porosity - High Density - Medium/Course Strands - Virgin Hair - Armpit Length, Curly

Current Products:
DIY Shampoo
Tresemme Aloe Conditioner
It's a 10 Leave In
Sweet Almond Oil
Tresemme Mousse

Current Length Goal: Waist Length, Curly

Comments

• Marci PieMarci Pie Posts: 668Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It could be the products that you are using. I would try applying the products with your hair upside down and scrunching in so that you are not applying the products to the root area.

3b, Medium-Coarse (slight coarse charactericstics), Normal porosity & Low elasticity per Curl Wizard Profile.
    Low-poo: Nourish Shampoo, Cantu Quinoa Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair, Decadence No Poo
    Co-wash: Nourish Conditioner, Suave, Aussie Moist, Clairol Natural Blends Coconut
    Deep Conditioner: Loreal Total Repair Balm, Cantu Masque
    Leave-in: Nourish Conditioner (Trader Joe's), Decadence Conditioner
    Stylers: LA Looks Sports, Homemade Flax Seed Gel, Devacurl Ultradefining Gel, Coconut Oil
    Methods: Sleep with extra large satin bonnet. Able to get 7 day hair. Prior to getting 7 day:Wet plop or pineapple at night, diffuse in the morning. Scrunch w/joboba, coconut or almond oil.
  • HerbHerb Posts: 52Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Marci Pie wrote: »
    It could be the products that you are using. I would try applying the products with your hair upside down and scrunching in so that you are not applying the products to the root area.
    Agreed!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file