Curly bob

chass83chass83 Posts: 8Registered Users
Hello,

I was thinking of getting my hair cut in a bob style for the summer but wondered if anyone had any pics/stories to share? I found the attachment online...it's a faux bob but is pretty much the shape I am looking for. My hair is currently shoulder length 3c with no shape.

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marci PieMarci Pie Posts: 668Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The you tuber below has a very cute short curly bob:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BiancaReneeToday

3b, Medium-Coarse (slight coarse charactericstics), Normal porosity & Low elasticity per Curl Wizard Profile.
    Low-poo: Nourish Shampoo, Cantu Quinoa Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair, Decadence No Poo
    Co-wash: Nourish Conditioner, Suave, Aussie Moist, Clairol Natural Blends Coconut
    Deep Conditioner: Loreal Total Repair Balm, Cantu Masque
    Leave-in: Nourish Conditioner (Trader Joe's), Decadence Conditioner
    Stylers: LA Looks Sports, Homemade Flax Seed Gel, Devacurl Ultradefining Gel, Coconut Oil
    Methods: Sleep with extra large satin bonnet. Able to get 7 day hair. Prior to getting 7 day:Wet plop or pineapple at night, diffuse in the morning. Scrunch w/joboba, coconut or almond oil.
  • YourockmuhrocksYourockmuhrocks Posts: 4Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I love my curly bob! I'm actually growing out a pixie cut, but I'm tempted to stay chin (it's nearly shoulder length while wet) length! I'm thinking of trying an angled bob my next trim. It's easy to manage, quick to dry and because it's not weighed down I have a lot of volume.

The downside is that washing/wetting everyday is almost necessary. I can't pineapple, and it doesn't seem to matter how I sleep, my hair is ridiculous in the morning. Also, if you like to out your hair in a messy bun, you'll miss that big time. I use a bandana as a headband when Im having a bad hair day.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file