Yves Rocher Hair Repairing Oil

TheBlondieDreamTheBlondieDream Posts: 19Registered Users
Hi Curlies!
A friend of mine has became an Yves Rocher representative and, knowing my lovely obsession with my curls, she decided to make me a gift: a bottle of the Yves Rocher Hair repairing oil.
I've read the ingredients and, to me, there is nothing wrong with that (i low poo once a week and co-wash every other day) but i would ask to you if you have tried it and if loved it or if you see something not right in the ingredients

Here is the list:
Helianthus Annus Seed Oil / Ethylhexyl cocoate / Brassica Campestis Seed oil / Ricinus Communis Seed Oil / Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Borago officinalis Seed Oil / Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil / Macadamia
Ternifolia Seed Oil / Parfum / Tocopherol / Oleth-10

So....what do you think ladies?

Comments

• SereneCurlsSereneCurls Posts: 1,145Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    No experience with this product, but you shouldn't have any trouble removing it with a co-wash or low poo. I'd suggest starting out with less at first if you're not already a big oil user, but if you have an idea how your hair will respond you might not have to experiment as much with amounts.
    3a, dense, fairly coarse, normal porosity and elasticity, just below shoulder
    Low poo: Giovanni 50 50
    Co-wash: aia, suave coconut, salon care
    R O: Tresume Naturals, gvpcb
    L I: KCKT, gvpcb
    Stylers: cjpp, re : coil, kccc, brhg
    Oils: coconut, argan
    Experimenting with: curls rock amplifier, pantene mousse

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file