Series recommendation

PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Just finished Crossing Jordan and need a new series to watch on Netflix. Recommendations?

~ sent with love and good intentions ~
Modified CG since Dec 2011

Comments

• koolkurlkoolkurl Posts: 252Registered Users
    Grace and Frankie if you are interested in watching a funny entertaining show. American Horror Story if you don't mind a show that can be scary and gory at times. I am not typically a horror show fan but this show is interesting, clever and campy and mixes facts with fiction. Also, many of the actors are in each season playing different characters.It makes me think of reincarnation.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Just finished Entourage & Desperate Housewives, both really good.

Next is Grey's or Sopranos.

I've really liked
    Breaking Bad
    House of Cards
    Sons of Anarchy
    Orange is the New Black
    Dexter
    Cougar Town for something light
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • Rebecca deWinterRebecca deWinter Posts: 2,254Registered Users
    pretty little liars, orange is the new black, and gilmore girls are my favorites!!
    *~*displaced yooper*~*
    :hockey: \m/ \m/
    3069786076_f03f452f63.jpg?v=0
    master quigley and queen ruby, my puppy loves <3
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    One Tree Hill was really good!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks! Will start looking at some of these tomorrow. I did start Dr Who tonight

~ sent with love and good intentions ~
    Modified CG since Dec 2011

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file