CurlTalk

Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner

fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users
Has anyone purchased this Aubrey's product recently? It smells like urine and Log Cabin syrup mixed together and it's all liquidy. What happened to my spicy thick conditioner that moisturized my hair? It horrible!! It's completely different than the old one...and different than the new old one. (I swear they changed the formula twice.)

Yes, I know this is not the hair board! Forgive...forgive....

Comments

• sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Never tried it before but it sounds like it should smell lovely. Urine and Log Cabin syup though...oy vey :lol:
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • SereneCurlsSereneCurls Posts: 1,145Registered Users
    Yuck. I used to buy this all the time when my hair was long, but I haven't bought any since last summer. Is it possible you got a bad batch? Where'd you buy it?
    3a, dense, fairly coarse, normal porosity and elasticity, just below shoulder
    Low poo: Giovanni 50 50
    Co-wash: aia, suave coconut, salon care
    R O: Tresume Naturals, gvpcb
    L I: KCKT, gvpcb
    Stylers: cjpp, re : coil, kccc, brhg
    Oils: coconut, argan
    Experimenting with: curls rock amplifier, pantene mousse
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users
    Whole Foods. I took it back and brought an old bottle with me and the customer service person couldn't believe the difference! Luckily, she refunded my money.