hair products

brinichole24brinichole24 Posts: 46Registered Users
Hi, I have 3c curls that reach about 5-6 inches below my shoulders. I am trying to grow my hair out (my goal is waist length) and I want to know if anyone can recommend any hair products to me. I use ogx conditioner to wash with and jessie curl products to style with. I still love the ogx conditioner but I want to try a different styling product. what would you recommend?
thankyou so much!

Comments

• CurlyAeriCurlyAeri Posts: 21Registered Users
    These are all my products! I love them all equally but I set some aside so you could see the ones I think would be best for you when it comes to moisturizing and styling
  • BeautyOGBeautyOG Posts: 383Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    SheaMoisture yucca and plantin hair milk is great if you don't want to weigh down your hair. And Cantu hair lotion detangler is good for moisture and detangling!

Sent from my QMV7B using CurlTalk App
    My Hair:
    3b - Low Porosity - High Density - Medium/Course Strands - Virgin Hair - Armpit Length, Curly

Current Products:
    DIY Shampoo
    Tresemme Aloe Conditioner
    It's a 10 Leave In
    Sweet Almond Oil
    Tresemme Mousse

Current Length Goal: Waist Length, Curly

• FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    woow you have gorgoes curls. Ive got 3c curls as well, and my pattern is simula, though my curls are a bit smaller. Im growing my hair as well though dont use products i just use natural things, oils and teas and stuff :icon_smile:

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file