Tresseme Perfectly Undone Weighless Moisture Condish

Zemaria_xoxoZemaria_xoxo Posts: 30Registered Users
I love Tresseme's conditioners that have no silcones.
My fav was the radiant volume but Perfectly Undone is awesome at detangling, light scented and moisturizing. I also use it as a leave in and it is the perfect base before my styling product.

Give it a try 😍😍😍

Comments

• chupiechupie Posts: 5,280Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Me too. My fave ever.
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • Curly_CakesCurly_Cakes Posts: 59Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I feel like I am the only one that isn't impressed with this conditioner. It didn't really provide enough slip for me to make detangling any easier the two times I tried it so far and my ends felt a little dry after using it. I will try it again since I just clarified for the first time since going CG a few months ago to see if that helps. Hopefully third time will be a charm otherwise it will end up joining my ever growing army of conditioners that have been designated for shaving.
    2c/3a with maybe a bit of 3b around my temples
    Cowash-As I Am
    PT-GVP Reconstructing Conditioner
    DT-As I Am Hydration Elation
    RO-? GVP Conditioning Balm
    LI- As I Am or KCKT
    Styling products-KCCC or As I am Curling Jelly
    Sealers- SM Smoothie or Mizani Supreme oil
  • wavypenwavypen Posts: 253Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm not impressed either. It wasn't great for me for detangling, but the main problem was that my waves went really flat, usually on wash days I'm 2c, sometimes 3a, but I'm barely 2a, lots of frizz, no definition, and I did style it.
  • ExpectoPatronumExpectoPatronum Posts: 143Registered Users
    My hair loves this stuff. I'm thrilled I found a cheap conditioner that I actually love! I want to use it more before I upgrade it to HG status though.
    :color: HAIR STATS & ROUTINE :color:
    2c/3a--medium porosity--medium density--medium/coarse
    Cleansers: Shea Moisture Scalp Detox Shampoo, wash ~2x a week
    Conditioners: Cantu Hydrating Cream Conditioner (RO,HG!)
    Stylings: SM Curl and Style Milk (HG), Camille Rose Curl Maker (HG!)
    SOTC: SM Curl and Style Milk
    Oils: Coconut
    Working with waves since April 2015

• mandymaemandymae Posts: 150Registered Users
    For me this conditioner was ok. I wasn't wowed. Felt I had to use a lot more than I normally would when I use TN NM or TN RV. It might be a better conditioner for finer hair as it doesn't weigh the hair down, but is not heavy hitting enough for dryer, coarser hair.
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It works pretty well on my hair, though it (my hair) seems to do best when I mix things up a bit. Or maybe that's just my habit of boredom.

However, why in [email protected] is the bottle so big? It's like the Hulk version of all my many shampoo and conditioner bottles.
  • CaylynnCaylynn Posts: 117Registered Users
    I've been using it for the past week, as a co-wash, RO and LI, at different times and I like it for any of those uses! Will definitely be one of my staples, long term, once I finish experimenting with different products.
    Canadian - 2A/2B - chin length, med/avg porosity, medium texture, thick density (but thinning)
    Group fitness instructor & marathon runner - need to wash daily
    Low-poo: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
    Co-wash: Tresemmé Naturals
    RO: Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat, Tresemmé Perfectly Undone, Sukin Protein
    LI: Tresemmé Perfectly Undone, Sukin Protein
    Stylers: Tresemmé Perfectly Undone Sea Foam, Andalou Naturals Sunflower & Citrus Gel, Giovanni Naturals Mousse
  • shishacurlsshishacurls Posts: 88Registered Users
    I feel like I am the only one that isn't impressed with this conditioner. It didn't really provide enough slip for me to make detangling any easier the two times I tried it so far and my ends felt a little dry after using it. I will try it again since I just clarified for the first time since going CG a few months ago to see if that helps. Hopefully third time will be a charm otherwise it will end up joining my ever growing army of conditioners that have been designated for shaving.

I'm so glad I found someone else that feels the same way about the Perfectly Undone conditioner. I tried it and I hated it. Rough detangling, left my hair dry. Plus I have fragrance allergies and the fragrance in this conditioner was not as suttle as the Tresemme Naturals old formula. I thought I was the only one that had a bad experience with it too. Glad to see it's not just me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file