Aveda Brilliant Anti-Humectant Pomade

curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,175Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
For those who don't mind silicones, this is the best pomade I've ever tried, and I've tried plenty! It adds shine and reduces frizz. It is much lighter than others I've tried so it doesn't weigh my hair down or look/feel greasy.

I used a tiny amount on my almost dry hair hoping to fend off frizz. It worked! I plan to try it on damp hair the way another reviewer suggests (in the products review section) All reviewers gave it 5/5 and I concur. Highly recommended unless you are strictly c.g.

I will be looking into other Aveda products now, since I was so impressed with this one.
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• mandymaemandymae Posts: 150Registered Users
    I just bought a new jar today as humidity levels are finally rising. A little bit really does go a long way.

Curlypearl: if you like this, you may also like the dry remedy oil. I find it nice in the winter to add a little extra moisture on the ends of dry hair.
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,175Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Mandymae, thank you so much! I'll definitely buy that. My pj is so happy - :blob3:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file