I can hear her voice

SpecklaSpeckla Posts: 178Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Buys me the finest hair. I did this with my finger and fainted. Crustables. Shower Curtain....

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,171Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Speckla, what ? :dontknow:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • SpecklaSpeckla Posts: 178Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    curlypearl wrote: »
    Speckla, what ? :dontknow:

Famous lines from threads of old...trying to start up an interesting thread about the good old times at nc.com.
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,171Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    How funny! Now that you mention it, I remember "I did this with my finger and fainted" but I can't remember what it was about. Something unexpected I think.

Yes, we need to restore some more bounce to the board. I miss the Springs a lot. Glad you are with us.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • cailincailin Posts: 920Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think my favorite will always be Cammie the teen model and her baby Simba and the bus road trip.

Also Ben with the brain thingy
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    curlypearl wrote: »
    How funny! Now that you mention it, I remember "I did this with my finger and fainted" but I can't remember what it was about. Something unexpected I think.

Yes, we need to restore some more bounce to the board. I miss the Springs a lot. Glad you are with us.

It started as a simple blood check for diabetes and unravelled quickly.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Cailen, Cammie will always be my favorite as well!!!

She's a famous housewife on TV now, and baby Simba is just racking in the Nobel Prizes!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    Silly board!
    Audrey Hepburn
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Buttered Turker!
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • texascurlytexascurly Posts: 1,967Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Don't forget about the PT cruiser thread!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file