April Must Have-Shea Moisture Professional Line

krisssy2621krisssy2621 Posts: 2Registered Users
Hey all!! Very new to the naturallycurly family and am very excited to share what works for my coily kinky beautiful hair! So I went on a "product hunt" today and I came across the Shea Moisture Professional Line at Sally's Beauty Supply. They had a pretty good deal for these products-buy 2 get one free. I purchased the Gentle Curl Cleansing Cowash. This product did fabulously on my hair!!! I am already in love after one use. I have an odd texture of hair that I believe is a mixture of 4b and 4c. I cowashed in section and my curls POPPED! 4 hair type ladies--Please try this product!!! Anyone have any other products that work well with 4b/4c hair? Please share!

Comments

• ReynaCRReynaCR Posts: 405Registered Users
    I haven't seen this in my area yet but I'll look out for it!!

Sounds like good results!
    :queen: Reyna

"Don't look back and ask why, look forward and ask why not!?" - Unk.
  • PatiencePatience Posts: 7Registered Users
    Idk what hair type I have but my hair lovesssss the superfruit line. It keeps my hair very moisturized. I wish they made and leave in conditioner for it too. Lol
  • krisssy2621krisssy2621 Posts: 2Registered Users
    Thanks!!! This is next on my product list!!
  • ReservechicReservechic Posts: 798Registered Users
    Hey all!! Very new to the naturallycurly family and am very excited to share what works for my coily kinky beautiful hair! So I went on a "product hunt" today and I came across the Shea Moisture Professional Line at Sally's Beauty Supply. They had a pretty good deal for these products-buy 2 get one free. I purchased the Gentle Curl Cleansing Cowash. This product did fabulously on my hair!!! I am already in love after one use. I have an odd texture of hair that I believe is a mixture of 4b and 4c. I cowashed in section and my curls POPPED! 4 hair type ladies--Please try this product!!! Anyone have any other products that work well with 4b/4c hair? Please share!

Hi!

I am very much interested in trying products from this new line. Did you inky happen to get the co wash from the line, or did you happen to buy and try other products from this line too? Also, how does the product smell? As, I am very curious to know.
    Diagnosed with Scalp Eczema 6/2015
    (Don't hair type/loose curl pattern/fine texture/low density/high porosity

Current Regimen (Ayurvedic Based):
    Cleansers- Bobeam Shampoo Bars
    Stylers-Rotate between Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

I only wear my hair in wash n gos or buns. Also,
    I do not use conditioner on my hair on a weekly basis. And, my hair is A ok with that!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file