Substituting Devacurl

itsx3kelseyitsx3kelsey Registered Users Posts: 2
So I have recently been into leaving my 3B thick curly hair down. I recently cut 6 inches off and am trying to get my hair to have nice and healthy curls. I heard about DevaCurl and it had a ton of great reviews, so I found a trail kit on amazon with the no poo, one condition, light defining gel and set it free spray and decide to give it a shot. I have been using for almost two weeks now and my curls have improved a lot, but I am not running out of product and starting to get frizzy. Devacurl is quite expensive so I am not really looking forward to buying it again. I was wondering if any of you curly ladies have any recommendations for a good shampoo and conditioner that works good and is silicon and sulfate free, but also on the cheaper side. I have been looking at posts on here but a lot of people use abbreviations and I have no idea what they are talking about and feel like a noob lol. I have seen people raving about desert essence and yes to carrots. Has anyone tried those? Any suggestions would be great thanks. (:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file