Long time lurker starts posting!

Tracy916Tracy916 Registered Users Posts: 14
I've poking around the site in awe for about 6 weeks now. I am involved with another forum and some one over there mentioned naturallycurly.com. I am just amazed at all the info and supportive comments here.

I was raised in the 60's with no'products' except for Tame cream rinse after shampoo. And that I had to beg my mother for - she of the straight as a board hair. Poor thing - I recently absolved her of all the sins she unwittingly committed on my curly locks. Like the Pixie cut and having my hair 'thinned' with a razor. She didn't know any better and neither did I - until lately.

I was liberated as a curly top in 1987 when I got a fabulous cut that really showed off what my hair could do. I maintained that for a few years, going from stylist to stylist (there is a huge rate of attrition in that field) until I had to admit, the cut was not so great anymore. I grew it all out over the next few years and have kept it one length ever since. UNTIL TODAY!

Today I am going to a stylist that I read about in the reviews here - Liza at VAIN in Seattle. I met with her earlier this month and I am so excited about getting a new style! Nervous....well yeah, but mostly excited.

Glad to be here with all you curly heads!
Tracy

3b canopy/3c underneath

Product test dummy

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • RaindiamondsRaindiamonds Registered Users Posts: 218
    Welcome to the site.So glad you joined us.
    My hair is naturally curly,very long thick corkscrew curls that are 3Braindiamonds.gif
    http://whatsnew.fotki.com/raindiamonds/
    will add more curl pics soon,thx

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file