Hempz...is the best!

pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I originally had no interest in Hempz lotions because I thought they would have more of an herbal or patchouli scent. Well, I was so wrong. The original lotion (floral & banana) got me hooked. My husband swears there is not a better working lotion out there. They are kind of pricey but you can use coupons at Ulta.

They have others scents that I'm in love with: Green Tea & Asian Pear, Spun Sugar & Vanilla Bean (limited edition). My husband likes the Age-Defying and Coconut Watermelon.

I promise I don't work for Hempz. I just love their product so much that I thought I would share it with my fellow curlies.

Oh, paraben-free too!

Comments

• Betty_BoopBetty_Boop Posts: 57Registered Users
    Is this the brand Sally's has?
    If so I love it. I buy the little bottles for my purse. Right now I have chocolate & cherries. Mmm mmm mmm.
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I use the one for sensitive skin, and really like it, too.
  • sixelamysixelamy Posts: 4,157Registered Users Curl Novice
    I used to use Hempz and it seriously was the best lotion ever!! Mine smelled like melon, I think I had the original. I ran out and to be honest kinda forgot about it. I may have to get some more when my lotion runs out :D

I don't think this is the Hempz from Sally's. At least mine wasn't - you can find it in salons.
    2c-3a - med-coarse - normal-high porosity - high density
    :bunny:
    NP/LP: CJ Daily Fix, KMF Whenever / Giovanni TTTT
    RO/LI: Aussie Moist, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Hask Keratin Protein
    DC/PROTEIN: KC Stellar Strands / CNPF
    STYLER: CJ Curl Queen
    COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
    :thumbdown:: glycerin in high/low dews, polyquat-10 & 11, parabens
  • pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Betty_Boop wrote: »
    If so I love it. I buy the little bottles for my purse. Right now I have chocolate & cherries. Mmm mmm mmm.

Hmmm, I'm not sure. Although, I don't think they have a chocolate & cherries scent. I've never been to Sally's. I get this one (Hempz brand) at Ulta or Ebay.
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Amazon has it too (cheaper).
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Betty_Boop wrote: »

I've seen a brand at Sally's called "Hemp". It has a paper lable with a pot leaf on it. That is different from Hempz which has the leaf and name printed on the plastic bottle BUT my Sally's does carry Hempz too. I normally see the lotion near the self tanning products. Mine only carries the original, and not a large amount of it. Great lotion (I've used it on and off since the late 90s, early 2000's) but something in it makes my skin sting at times. I would still try the sensitive. It moisturizes well, no doubt about it.

*I always found some peoples reaction to Hempz funny. "I was thrown by the leaf on the bottle", "Will this lotion make you fail a drug test?" Haha. Don't use it! You'll get addicted ;)

I am glad this thread was started. I need to look at the ingredients in Hempz, Jergens and Vaseline lotions. I get the same stinging sensation with all 3 times. Perhaps they have something in common.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • djonae18djonae18 Posts: 43Registered Users
    Hempz has a hair care line, too. Ive been wanting to try it but i haven't gotten around to it.

Sent from my LG-D959 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file