We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes

Learn more!

Can I advertise my books for sale here?

Ethel_CookEthel_Cook Posts: 49Registered Users
I have a lot of books that I post on Amazon for sale. Can I put links for my amazon posts here? Is that allowed? Thanks.

Comments

• JusduitJusduit Posts: 578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    It sounds to me like that is not allowed. According to the Curltalk Rules and Guidelines.....

"SPEAKING OF COMMERCIAL FREE...DON'T CONDUCT BUSINESS! Please do not post web addresses (also known as "URLs"), banners, links, or the like in your signature or in posts. The Community is for your personal, noncommercial use. It is not a forum for advertising merchandise, promoting your commercial website, soliciting sales of products or services, linking to your online store, or otherwise conducting business. This prohibition applies to your business as well as the businesses of family, friends, acquaintances, and other third parties. And it applies regardless of whether you promote the business in the signature, in posts or anywhere else."
    3a (protein sensitive)
    Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS
    Conditioners: CJCR, TJTTT
    Leave-in: CJCR, CK Satin Roots
    Stylers: UFDCM, CJPP
    Standby items:GVP K-Pak

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file