Okay, Here Goes Nothin.

kalligreykalligrey Registered Users Posts: 5
So I officially started the curly girl method today!!!!!:happy3: i'm hoping to see some improvement in my heat damaged mane hopefully within the next few weeks... I brought myself down to the store today and got a whole butt-ton of products with no silicones or sulfates and i am literally so excited to begin my journey. I've also started a tumblr just for my hair journey so i am rip-roarin' to go :happy2: also, i don't know where i really stand type-wise. Like my hair is a 2c/3a mix mostly but the hair at the back of my neck stays really straight sometimes! could this be straightener related? also if you live in the UK i would really appreciate some recommendations on what types of stylers you use. i'm an american living in scotland for university and not just being able to go to the stores i'm familiar with to get familiar products is super stressful :?
American living in Scotland
2c/3a :tongue5:
trying to find what works for me, any suggestions are appriciated! :sunny:
Shampoo: (only once a week and it’s sulfate free!) Loreal EverRiche Nourishing and Flowing
Conditioners: Cleansing - Superdrug Extracts (coconut&sweet almond, green apple&tea tree), Tresemme Vibrant Naturals
Leave-In: Schwarzkopf Gliss Liquid Silk Express Repair Conditioner, Shea Moisture Yucca and Baobab Thickening Growth Milk.
Styler: Boots Essentials Curl Creme

Comments

• SimplySophiaSimplySophia Registered Users Posts: 54
    Good for you for embracing the curls:)
    Its perfectly normal for a curly to have more than one pattern of hair. Some change when they begin the CG method and some change as the individual grows older. The hair beginning straighter could definetly be from extended straightening/heat damage.
    I'm afraid I'm not helpful for curly hair products in the UK but another poster may know of a list hiding somewhere on the forums or internet.
    Best wishes:)
    Type -3a/3b
    Cleanser-KCCC
    Condtioner-KCKT
    Products- Herbal Essences TT Mousse

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file