Men's undercut for curly hair

calidoccalidoc Registered Users Posts: 2
I'm starting to grow my hair out from a buzz cut (1.5 months ago) and really don't like the sides. I work in a very conservative field (medicine) and I don't think my curls are going to work if they are poofy everywhere. I saw this youtube video of a guy with curly hair and I'd like to do my hair like his. Any suggestions?

I think my hair is 3b or 3c but I'm not sure. I will post some pictures after they allow me to.

Comments

• SpiralHamSpiralHam Registered Users Posts: 477
    Best suggestion I have is to find some pictures of styles that you like (use Google Images and search on curly men hair or something like that), better if you can find ones with hair patterns similar to yours. Take them to a stylist you like or trust, and see what they can do for you!

Good luck :)
    Smorgasbord of finer, porous 2a-3a; straight underlayer

:thumbleft: collagen
    :thumbdown: humectants outside of optimal dews, PVP, oils/butters, anything remotely comedogenic

poos: Giovanni TTT, WF365FF, Suave Clarifying
    condishes: VO5 VMT, KLS; IonEC
    stylers: FSG, 4NSBCC, VolumaxMega, AIF, GFPC

Mod CG since 11/2012. My waves occasionally look best when combed out, so you can pry my combs from my cold, dead hands :laughing6:
  • SherryxSherryx Registered Users Posts: 12
    Which youtube video was it?
  • calidoccalidoc Registered Users Posts: 2
    Sherryx wrote: »
    Which youtube video was it?

I'm not allowed to post links yet but it's this one. Just take out the spaces.
    w w w .y o utube.c o m /watch?v=NekmaBPfCPw
  • CurlyMan82CurlyMan82 Registered Users Posts: 219 Curl Neophyte
    Looks like a fade with the hair on top left alone. Take a screenshot of the back of his head, the side and the front and show it to the stylist so that they know how you want the fade to be done.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file