Small Food Processor

spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
Has anyone recently bought a small food processor? If you like what you got, tell me the brand and where you bought it? Thnx

Comments

• mustangbunnymustangbunny Registered Users Posts: 1,033
    I have a cuisinart food processor I like. I've only used it twice but it definitely gets the job done. Taking it apart and cleaning it is kind of annoying.

Low-poo: Looking for a new one.
    Condish: V05 Tea Therapy, Body Shop Banana
    Leave in: Giovanni Direct Leave In
    PT: My hair needs very little. I use Suave Naturals Coconut when I need a little bit and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.
    Styler: Giovanni LA

Go Red Wings!
    :hockey:

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    I have a cuisinart food processor I like. I've only used it twice but it definitely gets the job done. Taking it apart and cleaning it is kind of annoying.

Do you remember how much you paid? There are Cuisinart mosels from $35-$600 (and I would love to get away with spending only $35!).

Gah it was a gift. I'll look online and see if I can find it.

PT: My hair needs very little. I use Suave Naturals Coconut when I need a little bit and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.

Go Red Wings!

I have the 7 cup version I'm fairly certain. It's $100! I'm sorry! I thought I'd be helpful but I wasn't.

Go Red Wings!

I have the 7 cup version I'm fairly certain. It's $100! I'm sorry! I thought I'd be helpful but I wasn't.

No, that's great. I was thinking about Cuisinart or HamiltonBeach...

I have a cuisinart standing mixer that is the BEST. Generally I like their stuff. They made my ice cream maker, too, but I'm not super fond of it. HTH!

Go Red Wings!

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    I have a mini cuisineart or kitchen aid. I use it it for nuts, spices, bread crumbs, dessert crumbs. Quick, easy to clean and takes up little space.

I have a big one (off market I think) that's a fricken pain in the ass to clean and takes up way to much room for the couple of times a year I use it.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • scrillsscrills Registered Users Posts: 6,700
    I have the ninja. About $40 from Sam's Club. Love it. Hate that it has so many parts. I just put all the ones that I never use
    scrills wrote: »
    I have the ninja. About $40 from Sam's Club. Love it. Hate that it has so many parts. I just put all the ones that I never use

I just rejoined Sam's Club after being away for about 5 yrs! The ninja is a food processor? It's not a blender? Or are blenders and FPs interchangeable? I thought blenders were more for liquids and FPs for solids, no?

• scrillsscrills Registered Users Posts: 6,700
    Rule the kitchen with the Ninja Master Prep Pro! Designed to combat even the toughest culinary challenges, this revolutionary food and drink maker combines the best features of a traditional blender, a food processor and a stick blender all in one device

0062235653060_A?$img_size_380x380$

Ninja Master Prep Pro - Sam's Club=

I really only use the blender part on a regular basis (simply because I forget)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file