Newbie!!!

kate33624kate33624 Posts: 10Registered Users
Hello all! I've been lurking on here for a few weeks now and have been using the CG method for approximately a month. I have type 2 (not sure if a, b or c) hair that I've always worn up in a ponytail or bun when it's longish, like it is now. My avatar pic is from one of my first few CG days last month, it seems like my hair was curlier when i first started. Strange. I live in FL amd it's currently cold here but I'm going to have to come up with a routine for when the humidity gets crazy here....I've always used silicones to battle frizz and i threw anything that contained them away. Yay! I'm currently at home sick and decided to use my time spent in bed wisely with a homemade DT. I've got coconut oil (unrefined, virgin, organic), jojoba oil as well as avocado oil in my hair and I'm keeping it in until i wash tonight. I've become a PJ and have bought quite a few products recently but haven't really found my HG routine.
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Kate btw. I look forward to being a part of these forums and thank you in advance for any feedback i get from you ladies 😆 My hair has been feeling a little dry recently so I'm hoping that after i rinse out my oils, i will have soft, shiny hair!:happy6:
sorry about any typos, I'm using my phone atm

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file