$5 for Your Ideal Man

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Comments

• mustangbunnymustangbunny Registered Users Posts: 1,033
    Yikes...I want funny, smart, no kids and tall but that's $4. Good looking would be nice, though. But that's $7. Poop.

Low-poo: Looking for a new one.
    Condish: V05 Tea Therapy, Body Shop Banana
    Leave in: Giovanni Direct Leave In
    PT: My hair needs very little. I use Suave Naturals Coconut when I need a little bit and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.
    Styler: Giovanni LA

Go Red Wings!
    :hockey:

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    Funny, smart, great in bed....and a $1 left. Tall maybe?
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • sixelamysixelamy Registered Users Posts: 4,157 Curl Novice
    Good looking, funny, and smart.
    2c-3a - med-coarse - normal-high porosity - high density
    :bunny:
    NP/LP: CJ Daily Fix, KMF Whenever / Giovanni TTTT
    RO/LI: Aussie Moist, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Hask Keratin Protein
    DC/PROTEIN: KC Stellar Strands / CNPF
    STYLER: CJ Curl Queen
    COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
    :thumbdown:: glycerin in high/low dews, polyquat-10 & 11, parabens
  • TRBLTRBL Registered Users Posts: 5,294 Curl Connoisseur
    Faithful, funny, smart - done

(my husband possesses most of the other qualities as well - I am such a lucky woman)
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • NappychildNappychild Registered Users Posts: 22
    Romantic and faithful
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    Maybe someone wants to put her $5 together with mine and build one who is awesome and share him? LOL

j/k

This is impossible. I'd rather be alone! I guess I'm picky.

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    Maybe someone wants to put her $5 together with mine and build one who is awesome and share him? LOL

j/k

This is impossible. I'd rather be alone! I guess I'm picky.

Done!!!
    Audrey Hepburn
  • DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Registered Users Posts: 1,583 Curl Neophyte
    Faithful, funny and smart. Hands down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

Looking for new products and methods to try!

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,730 Curl Virtuoso
    Funny, Smart, Great in Bed (at some point this won't matter anymore and I would switch it to Romantic for the same price), No kids.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • fraufrau Registered Users Posts: 6,130 Curl Neophyte
    faithful $3
    smart $1
    tall $1
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
    Funny, smart, great in bed....and a $1 left. Tall maybe?

That's what I am going with. I really wanted to add faithful but if he has the personality of a bump on a log, who cares? If he is funny, smart and good and bed, I may be able to forgive him of his trespasses. :angel12:
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,169 Curl Virtuoso
    Faithful, smart, funny. I'd like faithful and wealthy (cos I wouldn't have to work, lol) but that's too much, so I just hope the smart is smart enough to get a good job and we're sorted!
    3b in South Australia.
  • eveumeveum Registered Users Posts: 744 Curl Neophyte
    Funny, smart, faithful 😊

Seems to be the most popular choice.

Low Shampoo: Aveda Be Curly Shampoo
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture/ Perfectly Undone
    Treatments: SM Black Castor Oil Masque/ Packet Gelatine
    Leave in: Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner
    Styling: AG Recoil Curl Activator/V05 Mega Hold/Cornstarch
    Refresh: Redken Fresh Curls Curl Boost

Between Waist and Hip Length (stretched), 2C with 2B roots
    eveum wrote: »
    Funny, smart, faithful ��

Seems to be the most popular choice.

I'm so curious about that. So what if you funny-smart-faithful fans sent in your $5 and some dirty little asexual, butt ugly 500 lb, 4'9" troll knocked at your door? :confused3:

Lol!!!!

I'm surprised more people aren't concerned about how good the sex is!
    Audrey Hepburn
    Lol!!!!

I'm surprised more people aren't concerned about how good the sex is!

Or how handy he is around the house...LOL

Gosh, there is soooooooooooooooooooooo much that goes into making a good man!

• fraufrau Registered Users Posts: 6,130 Curl Neophyte
    my mom says you guys are wasting your dollars on faithful.
    she doesn't think it's possible.
  • DedachanDedachan Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Curl Neophyte
    How much for not conventionally good looking but oddly attractive? I'm hoping for a discount.
    I second Dedachan! Love those odd balls.

PT: My hair needs very little. I use Suave Naturals Coconut when I need a little bit and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.

Go Red Wings!

Without coming in to the thread, just the little headline on my phone, I thought that said old balls :lol:
    Audrey Hepburn
    Hahahaha!!!! Definitely NOT what I want.

Go Red Wings!

• SpecklaSpeckla Registered Users Posts: 187 Curl Connoisseur
    faithful, funny, and smart.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file