MyrnaMyrna Posts: 2,332Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Got the conditioner. Used it. Like it.

Comments

• mustangbunnymustangbunny Posts: 1,033Registered Users
    Great review, haha. To the point!

Low-poo: Looking for a new one.
    Condish: V05 Tea Therapy, Body Shop Banana
    Leave in: Giovanni Direct Leave In
    PT: My hair needs very little. I use Suave Naturals Coconut when I need a little bit and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.
    Styler: Giovanni LA

Go Red Wings!
    :hockey:

Question! I have the tresemme naturals conditioner and I sometimes find it to be a bit heavy. I noticed the tresemme undone has fewer ingredients? But that's what I could find online so I'm not sure. Did you find it to be heavy or on the lighter side?

PT: My hair needs very little. I use Suave Naturals Coconut when I need a little bit and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.

Go Red Wings!

• MyrnaMyrna Posts: 2,332Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Gee, I dont know how to answer that, as I would consider the Tresemme conditioners pretty light. Undone works very nicely for me - I actuallly like it a LOT - and think it will probably be my go-to conditioner, that, and Giovanni tea tree. I dont know if my hair is LP or not but it behaves like LP hair in that a lot of products seem to sit on my hair. This does not. HTH.
    That's good information, thank you! I also feel like products sit on my hair a lot and even if it's not LP all over it does act like that sometimes.

Go Red Wings!

• chupiechupie Posts: 5,270Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Question! I have the tresemme naturals conditioner and I sometimes find it to be a bit heavy. I noticed the tresemme undone has fewer ingredients? But that's what I could find online so I'm not sure. Did you find it to be heavy or on the lighter side?

I feel is moisturizing but pretty light. Nice combo. I have seen a couple people using naturals say they like it better.