Is there any Balkan curlies? :)

2»

Comments

• nata leenata lee Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Hello everyone I have read all of the comments (you can tell I'm also one of the desperate curlies)
    Hemernyn, are you saying that Deva products are full of bad ingredients or I'm wrong? 
    By the way I'm from Montenegro and it's the biggest struggle here. I have just ordered from strawberrynet and I hope product there aren't fake.
  • Dr.CakaDr.Caka Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Hello curly girls 😊
    I’ve recently discovered CG method and I’m currently reading the book but it seems that I’ve been doing all the right stuff anyway 😃
    I’m all for natural and botanical ingredients and I try to stick to the more expensive brands. A while ago I discovered Phyto. Have any of you tried them yet? I’ve used their Phytojoba shampoo and Phytojoba mask, Huile supreme, Phytokeratine Extreme Creme and their Hairdye. I’m from Belgrade, Serbia where I can get it in local Lilly but it’s much cheaper in Srbotrade pharmacy. This is the link to check their range of products https://www.metropoliten.rs/proizvodi/brand/ekskluzivna-kozmetika/phyto/page/3/ Hope this helps!
    I’m not sure if all of their products are CG approved so check the ingredients! You can find them listed on Phyto US page.
    That being said  🍸 to y’all 🌹
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file